It didnt leak

>it didnt leak
denuvochads we won

Attached: 1652531759731.png (2560x1440, 2.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OuvfzOwU4xU
youtu.be/DfdF_W41IU4?t=546
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

emulated that junk 15 years ago, why are they wasting money on a few roms? fucking morons

Cutscenes are all up on YT. Just play mobile decomps and AIR

BUT THE MODS!!!!

THEY CAN FIX THE GAME!!! WHY AREN'T YOU PAYING 39.99 + TIP??????

Attached: 1517770043536.jpg (680x793, 40.68K)

They literally aren't ROMs, they're the Retro Engine ports, albeit all on the newest version of the engine, and the first available port of S3&K on the Retro Engine.
This is a much more sensible approach if you cannot/do not want to buy it than emulating the ROMs at this point. Although Sonic CD also has a native PC version using Retro Engine as an option, easily piratable.
That all said, I still bought it, you people act like $45 is the difference between you starving or not, probably also complaining about gas prices.

I'm playing it right now because I preordered it on the australian eshop since that would make it unlock at 3pm UK time.

The madmen referenced Tails Gets Trolled in the cutscenes

Attached: 20220621_220646.jpg (2880x2880, 735.86K)

At least 90% of the USA makes below 100K.
Gas prices are absolutely killer for nearly everyone.

I can't believe stealth and stealth bullied miles prower

Attached: jeff-goldblum-crazy-son-of-a-bitch.gif (498x206, 2.02M)

Nice

Attached: 1655646025097.jpg (240x240, 8.81K)

are those foxes actually in TGT?

There's no wa...oh God!

Attached: 1655875355741m.jpg (1024x577, 76.36K)

i want to get through story mode as soon as i can, but i also don't want to hear sonic 3&K's awful new versions of the prototype songs, what do
>retards will think this is actually from tgt

>you people act like $45 is the difference between you starving or not, probably also complaining about gas prices.

No, I just don't want to support half-baked, rushed products. Anyone advocating to buy this garbage while screaming that mods will fix it are exactly the reason why SEGA is content with releasing shit like this in the first place.

Yeah man just pay the 70 buckerinos for the unfinished game, they'll update it later to make it playable
Bet you love new vegas too

Where is it from then?
Kind of sick of this image derailing threads.

Fucking thank you. Vote with your wallet means don't pay full price for half a job you fucking nitwits.

Attached: 1655433005625.gif (220x166, 104.26K)

>Trying to make the point that gas prices at the some of the lowest estimates are 250% higher than they were before bidet shut down most of the pipelines and revoked drilling permits not being a big deal
You were already a faggot, this just makes you a mega faggot.

No.

Thanks for the serious answer. I haven't gotten around to reading TGT yet, but might soon

>Adding eyelashes
They know what they're doing.

So what the fuck is this about a Sonic 4 soundfront Super Sonic theme being in here. Why would they do that.

Attached: 20220524_201052.jpg (319x381, 17.39K)

That's not the reason Biden is at fault. Biden is at fault for not nationalizing gas. The reason it is so high is primarily due to wall street speculation and price gouging as there are only like 5 oil companies.

origins, someone recreated it in the tgt style cause tails is getting bullied

Holy shit I thought this was an edit, but I just looked it up.

The one on the left is a girl.

Where is it on TGT then

the right one railing him from behind while the chick sucks him off

you can just watch the dub on youtube, it's pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=OuvfzOwU4xU

Jun can't into Mega Drive music, ever.

>UURURUGBHGHGB NMUH PRICE GOUGING BIDENT DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG IN FACT IT'S THOSE FUCKING OIL GOMMPANIES
Make it illegal to sell gas for more than $2, go the fuck ahead.
See what happens

It's actually fine if you replace the sonic 2 drums with sonic 3 drums

>and AIR
Or just pirate Origins instead.

Attached: Sonic 3&K (A.I.R) Wonky Collision Detection.webm (1920x1080, 2.66M)

So can you choose whether you want the JP or US soundtrack for Sonic CD?

can't wait for the works on my machine poster. i like the full rotation for the sprites in his webm. looks nice.

user I bought it too but don't wear the price as a badge of honour you moron. I'd leave it to rot if I didn't buy it for 30 on a keysite.

The theory is this, the zone themes actually do originate from the Mega Drive, potentially from an older prototype that isn't public while Jun composed this new Super theme fresh. Makes sense to me.

>half-baked, rushed products.
How is it?

youtu.be/DfdF_W41IU4?t=546
>Animations heavily feature Amy using her hammer and fighting as a part of the group with Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles
>Ending animation shows a city not based on any known Classic Sonic location
>Mania theme motif plays
bros... don't tell me that there's a chance of Mania 2...

Attached: 1646756236297.jpg (1280x720, 250.83K)

Can't imagine you couldn't given that there's no legal hooplah behind it