Are we supposed to pretend she doesn't look like a completely different person every couple of months...

Are we supposed to pretend she doesn't look like a completely different person every couple of months? Her face looks so weird now.

Attached: dana-brooke-1.jpg (1130x634, 116.64K)

They were bringing out the good clone the last few months but it looks like they've gone back to one of the walled ones

Looks like a bogged Samantha Saint.

Dana Brooke is the definition of a walled, plastic bimbo. She’s a comedy jobber and I honestly don’t know how the hell she still has a job in WWE.

Wanna Get In The Nook Of Dana Brooke

Got three words for ya baby;
Blow. Job.

Husband's dead.

What kind of fucked up shit do you suppose Dana Brooke discovered about Bautista? Their flirting was quietly swept under the rug

Her relationship have been the strangest out of all women. Muscle dude died choking on a chicken wing, she also dated the NBA player who career went in the toilet after dating and is now a full time nutbar

So Samantha Saint?

I was thinking more like Great Value! Holly Halston

Cursed pussy

I'm not usually quick with the headcanons, but in Dana Brooke's case I'm almost 100% she's fucking somebody backstage

Dat booba to waist ratio

Dana White can sit on my bwc

Why did none of you trannies tell me latter day Amia Miley is a dead-on Carmella lookalike? It's like my eyes have been opened to a whole new world.

You're a newfag, people compared Amia Miley to Carmella all the time on /asp/ and Any Forums, there just hasn't been many Carmella threads this year so it hasn't come up.

Some like to accuse the top women as this. But I was always way more suspicious of the chicks who are there for a decade, yet were never over but just somehow keep a job just to be backstage. Girls like Dana Brook, Alicia Fox and who was the Hispanic looking chick who name I think started with an M, she was there for a decade and I can't even remember her name

>I honestly don’t know how the hell she still has a job in WWE

Not everyone can be a main eventer. Someone has to be around to lose to the people you want to put over. What I don't understand, is why people like Nia Jax and Piper Nivens are pushed as being "strong" when someone like Dana Brooke should be the current Chyna equivalent who shows up in the men's rumble and stuff like that.

i do not give one iota of a fuck what this bitch does or how she look like

this broad is sucking dicks to keep her job kek and kwab