Are you ready for tomorrow

Steam Sale incoming, what do you guys are planning to buy?

Attached: image_2022-06-22_154920748.png (1280x720, 703.4K)

Nothing. I already own all the good games on Steam and there isn't anything new that is good.

I've got a lot of stuff on my backlog already and enough buzzle games to keep me occupied for years, but I might get Steven's Sausage Roll or something if it goes on a big enough sale.
Might not get anything if there aren't any 85% off sales

I'm thinking of buying Stardew valley, honestly though i have no idea, i was expecting more out of this summer game fest shit, i feel like older indies are straight up just surpassing most of the shit we see in these events, where is this year's Hollow knight? Katana zero? Darkwood?

Solid choices, these are very good games.

Yeah i think so too, which is why barely any announcements from this year managed to get me hyped.

>Guaranteed Buys if on sale
Dark Souls 2
Weed Shop 3
Attack on Titan 2
Cookie Clicker
>Hard Maybes
Airborne Kingdom
Compound
Blade & Sorcery (my place is too small for standing vr plus its summer time fuck that sweaty headset shit)
Peglin
The Planet Crafter
>Convince Me To Buy
Captain of Industry
Hyperbolica
Inertial Drift
Rhythm Doctor
Cruelty Squad

Attached: 1651364481401.gif (197x198, 261.51K)

>>>/reddit/

>Hyperbolica
I can convince you not to buy. It shoehorns the Ukraine conflict out of nowhere in an entire map. It's also not puzzle like, it's more of a quirky walking sim

They like these games? you'd have to forgive me as i literally don't give a fuck about what they think, i also don't go around looking for their opinions either.

remember to play your games any time you can

Attached: get_on_my_level.jpg (234x99, 7.57K)

You tell me

Attached: image_2022-06-22_162540684.png (174x53, 2.54K)

Probably nothing. I have 2 games on my wishlist and neither are out.

>I'm thinking of buying Stardew valley
report report report report report

7,62 High Calibre
Paradox games
Eurotruck Simulator

>joggers
do porkchops really call their games joggers?

Nothing because my toaster of a pc a.) can't play games worth shit and b.) is in the slow but clear process of dying. When Gabe gonna put PCs on sale?? I need something here!

>when is gabe gonna put PCs on sale
got a kek from me

Sale on the Steamdeck pls gabe

I won't spend one red cent.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

Steamdeck user, doesn't that thing come with a dock like the switch so you can just use it like a regular desktop computer?

Roguebook, rogue lords and inscryption if there is a good sale on them.

Nothing really. Bought dragons Dogma for 5 bucks the other day but havent played it yet

Sekiro + Risk of Rain 2
also any good casual comfy games? I need one more after Stardew Valley

Attached: 92423294_p0.png (1920x1080, 3.87M)

The official dock isnt out yet but apparently it works with any usb c based hub, like a switch dock for instance. I could be wrong on what kind of connecter it uses though.

Steam sales don't have deep discounts anymore so there's nothing I will want.

Holy shit guys I love our lord Gaben so much, we should show our gratitude to him somehow, how about sending him a post card? Just spit balling here, bros

>half life alyx
>bear saber
>boneworks
>skyrim special edition
>snowrunner
>ready or not
>uboat
>coffee talk
>nier replicant remaster
>stray
>forza horizon 5
my steam wishlist, dunno what to buy tho, depends on the price

Attached: 147463521.gif (400x225, 3.7M)

>Cookie Clicker
user...

>bear saber
I meant beat saber lol

>tfw have everything you want
I miss when I cared about sales. It's one of the small pleasures of being poor.

Attached: 1603220386005.jpg (750x864, 178.38K)

It's 5 DOLLARS

Attached: image_2022-06-22_164208408.png (346x146, 106.88K)

>Dark Souls 2
I honestly doubt they're going to discount any souls game as much as they used to.

What? did their devs do weird shit that i don't know about?

I currenty have dorf romatik as my chill out game its not going to last you nearly as much as stardew but its comfy