Somebody please explain me why nintendo fans are so excited about a game that doesn't even look worthy of be played for...

Somebody please explain me why nintendo fans are so excited about a game that doesn't even look worthy of be played for free on game pass ?
They really enjoy this or is just the lack of franchises that obligate em' to act like if it would be the second coming of christ? I don't know, i don't believe em'.

Attached: 20220622_142922.jpg (880x533, 413.85K)

It looks fun to me, don't really know what to say. I liked Xenoblade before, I expect to do it again. I really hope they start cutting back on the "More party members, more mechanics" mindset after this, assuming there's more Xenoblade after this.

What rpgs do you play?

Why does Xenoblade live rent free in your head?

Do you have other console than switch?

Yes, and a PC.

Final fantasy
Persona
The board is literally full of it

No, I don't think I will. Just know that I will have more fun playing this than anything you will play on shitbox

>Final fantasy
>Persona

Attached: 1605340448328.jpg (514x706, 58.44K)

Dunno why you felt the need to make this thread. It'd been known for decades that toddlers simply have the lowest standards in the industry.

>Like franchise
>Franchise gets new game
>Uhhhh why are you excited about game??
It's not rocket science. If I like Doom would you be surprised at me buying other Doom games?
A consistent million selling series getting attention shouldn't be surprising.

Look at this absolute basic bitch

>I will have more fun playing this than anything you will play on shitbox

It doesn't even come out yet let alone you have played it, this is the cult mindset that I don't understand

Xenoblade as a series has produced consistently (relatively) enjoyable games for a decade now. There's really no reason to doubt it starting now.

>excited
>most threads are hating on the game

He’s one the discordniggers starting those threads in the first place.

desu getting out all the feminism, homosexuality, and blacked shit in the game... what the fuck this game is fucking shit, why did they have to add politics to this shit????

How have they politicized it exactly?

why are you gay?

>ff and personafag in 2022
>hating on Kinoblade
The sheer pottery of it all is almost downright hilarious.

>buy a switch because i want to play video games
>despise story heavy games with a passion, which is why I stopped supporting westoid movie games
>say that I don't like Xenoblade, or Persona, or Final Fantasy
>people call me an ADHD faggot, despite them having no problem with me hating TLOU or Uncharted

I hate hypocritical fanboys.

Attached: 1649671678904.jpg (434x504, 56.82K)

ass

Attached: scrnli_22_6_2022_15-38-14.png (1186x543, 1.02M)

>buy a switch because I want to play video games
>capable of hypothetically enjoying any video game so long as the gameplay is fun enough to me
>find xenoblade 1 more fun than xenoblade 2
>endless shitflinging in xenoblade threads
Suffering.

its not nintendo fans being excited its snoys pretending to be disappointed lol

Kill yourself, Doug Harris, you dog rapist

Not an argument.

Its not for you. Go back to your GaS.

Negro, the entire industry is low standards now. Its all shit now, let them at least play with the pieces of shit they enjoy.