Kyle sees writing on wall and quits

>Kyle sees writing on wall and quits
>Jones quits
>Huber's wife leaves him
>They hire some black girl
>Ben quits days later.
It's over. Huber can't save this.

Attached: eza (2).png (400x400, 27.31K)

Don't bother. Some weeb faggot from their forums is a mod here and removes any posts that talk negatively about EZA.

Attached: IMG_20220622_115629.png (300x396, 149.5K)

Dropped them years ago, but I hope he doesn't sudoku.

Attached: his smile and optimism - gone.webm (416x452, 876.53K)

I never expected eza to last desu

good on Kyle for getting out at the top. No point in sticking around when other 8 guys aren't pulling their weight.

Blood will get that job at Nintendo and Kyle will invite Huber to come live with him. We're actually on the best possible path right now.

Attached: 1528780012249.png (1364x1400, 2.29M)

There will never be a comfy podcast like this again. They managed to avoid outright pozz for a little while and it was mainly just two guys somewhat pushing it. No one else will be able to going forward. Maybe some openly / mildly racist podcast, but I don't think there's even a market for that. Will miss it.

EZA started rough, and never really improved from there, just stagnated and pandered to their cult fans, it was doomed to fail. I'm surprised it took so long for anyone to bail but once Kyle did, it was going to cascade and has. Huber's wife made the right choice, he is as stunted as his career path.

why can't there just be a channel that's Huber, Bosman, Brad, and Jones. Just cut out the fat! I'd watch the shit out of that.

Huber joining Kyle would be amazing

Throw in Blood too

>Ben quits days later
for real? why he quit?

>tfw followed them since gt era
>tfw screwattack is no more too

Attached: 1655143247681.gif (204x283, 228.6K)

Moving to Iowa where his wife got a job.

His wife told him his job is a joke and she got a better job elsewhere so he is going to move. He's as whipped as you might expect.

>why he quit?
His wife got a job offer in Iowa and they decided to move back there

I hope he commits murder suicide during a group stream.

I'm honestly really sad about this. I really liked them and seeing them circle the drain is depressing

>lose 3/4 of your on-camera personalities
>patreon bleeding money
>hmmm lets diversity hire a ""community manager""", that will surely save us

The writing was on the wall when the tranny happened

Can someone send a message to their patreons to all end and cancel their subs it would be so funny if it died when they just hired someone new kek

What happened here?

good for Ben honestly, Iowa looks comfy plus he has a wife unlike Huber, fuck the trannyallies shitshow. i wonder what he's gonna work on now, i dont think he has the personality to make it himself, maybe he becomes a farmer lol

Attached: 1653341594764.jpg (2000x1567, 318.41K)