Untitled

Attached: Sashaskitzo prime suspects.png (350x288, 123.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.alice.al/pw/thread/6020519/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even Sasha wouldn't fuck these fans

reminder that this is also bitchtits, as sashaschizo is one of his alter gimmicks

IS IT? CAN IT BE?! IT IS!!

Sasha ain't fucking THIS fan, I can tell ya that much!

>over half of the posts on this board are made by a single overweight seething virgin schizo
sounds about right

he got banned on saturday night for spamming the Dominion gamethread and the entire Sunday was quiet as fuck, no console wars, no nothing. It was the most normal the board has been in ages

Ah sweet, the schizo thread where obese cunts try to lie about who I am. Use this is a containment general for yourselves and don’t leave it. Sasha Banks still doesn’t want any of you. No women’s wrestlers do. No women do, period. Think about it, it’s like saying Sasha Banks’ real-life husband, retired professional wrestler Mikaze, cucks you all. You all obsess over those you can’t have and never will. You’re virgin cucks! KWAB. Now have fun you forever single, nobody fans like the guys (?) you keep posting.

Attached: 5F04B51F-B15E-4C6B-9007-46D9BB1EB2BA.jpg (900x1200, 138.68K)

I fucked Sasha in the butt and she loved it

>Ah sweet, the schizo thread where obese cunts try to lie about who I am. Use this is a containment general for yourselves and don’t leave it. Sasha Banks still doesn’t want any of you. No women’s wrestlers do. No women do, period. Think about it, it’s like saying Sasha Banks’ real-life husband, retired professional wrestler Mikaze, cucks you all. You all obsess over those you can’t have and never will. You’re virgin cucks! KWAB. Now have fun you forever single, nobody fans like the guys (?) you keep posting.

Attached: 1655138780066.png (350x288, 113.63K)

>6033544
LARP all you want. All waifufags shoot deserve the rope. You type while in a wheelchair after Sasha Banks’ husband literally hit you with a piledriver for harassing his wife at their house. Exactly why so many of you resort to mouthing off on here now. Mikaze shoot /HEEMED/ a bunch of you in real life. No women’s wrestlers want any of you. Now I have more important threads to focus on.

>Ah sweet, the schizo thread where obese cunts try to lie about who I am. Use this is a containment general for yourselves and don’t leave it. Sasha Banks still doesn’t want any of you. No women’s wrestlers do. No women do, period. Think about it, it’s like saying Sasha Banks’ real-life husband, retired professional wrestler Mikaze, cucks you all. You all obsess over those you can’t have and never will. You’re virgin cucks! KWAB. Now have fun you forever single, nobody fans like the guys (?) you keep posting.

Attached: 1635713065691.png (441x522, 148.36K)

>Now I have more important threads to focus on.
holy fucking kek, the absolute shantytown of your worthless life

Attached: 1607100551932.gif (480x480, 156.91K)

Yet you and so many others sit on here 24/7 obsessing over women’s wrestlers you’ll never have. Mikaze is plowing his wife, WWE Superstar Sasha Banks right now. Cry some more. She doesn’t want any of you and she never will. Women’s wrestlers DO NOT date nor fuck fans.

Attached: 22EB5CC0-D0CF-45AF-8535-2D24B57333B1.jpg (603x455, 67.32K)

I thought you had more important threads to tend to? Also I really did give Sasha a dirty sanchez, just last week.

I called that shit months ago, glad to be validated

You criticize others and still sit there creating mentally ill lies. Sasha’s husband, retired professional wrestler Mikaze, kicked your obese ass. You’re his cuck. FACT! Discuss professional wrestling or fuck off from Any Forums. All waifufags came from plebbit anyways. Go back.

>You criticize others and still sit there creating mentally ill lies. Sasha’s husband, retired professional wrestler Mikaze, kicked your obese ass. You’re his cuck. FACT! Discuss professional wrestling or fuck off from Any Forums. All waifufags came from plebbit anyways. Go back.

Attached: 1649149697649.png (400x400, 10.49K)

Hey why don't you get a haircut you fat ugly unkempt milquetoast faggot.

you're one of the top 5 seething faggots I've ever seen on this website, and I've been here a long time

Huh how do you know

doxed himself at a njpw show
archive.alice.al/pw/thread/6020519/