New Xenoblade 3 gameplay

Oh mama

Attached: IMG_20220622_095406.jpg (1098x575, 226.77K)

>Still fully covered up

2B tier ass, excellent

will probably be censored as well, since NoA is controlled by retardera trannoids

Jesus christ I fucking LOVE women

Attached: 1653563449461.jpg (388x388, 38.58K)

>its on the NA stream
>i-it will be censored
Doomfag really are pathetic

>full story and gameplay trailer
>all everyone's posting about is coomer shit

we're never gonna be able to have serious talks about this game, are we?

This will be an ass game I see. Mio’s ass is primed for kittens.

How do you explain the second game then? Do you think before you type? you don’t need to answer.

SHE'S ONLY 9 YEARS OLD YOU SICK FUCK

But wait I thought the game already was censored? Is it censored or is it yet to be censored?

unironically hotter

This is a coomer franchise retard, who the fuck cares about Xenoblade "story"

Just look at the size of it

Attached: 12485.png (1009x957, 909.15K)

Was there anything new or interesting that was revealed by the direct?

You're really reaching at this point

The doomer lost the moment hot giant catgirl was revealed.

WillResetEra have the intelectual capability of freezing the video so they can see this ass so they can complain about it?

The original Noah is Malos's driver (together they form Wild Ride) and they watch our Noah's life played at their local kinoplex. All the playable characters are less than 10 years old test tube babies based on real people and Nia and Melia eat their souls when their time is up

Gameplaywise, everyone has their own Gear and you have a 7th party member slot you can swap in all the people that have been showing up on Twitter for the last few weeks X style.

don't fucking respond to me if you have room temperature IQ

user, this is a thread about xenoblade. The story is going to be fucking retarded tweeny bullshit and the gameplay is going to be boring as fuck with a ton of "options" and shit you have to micromanage with barely any notable effect. The fuck do you think there is to talk about here?

lol this bitch thinks the franchise didn't turn coomer after 2

see

>Room temperature IQ
Afraid to converse with your peers? Are you seriously suggesting there's some actually intelligent writing in xenoblade? Are you retarded? The story reads like someone just cut random lines out of shonen jump and stapled them together into the gross abomination that we know as xenoblade writing.

Based. Nips get too much credit for their shit writing than they deserve

>peers

all you retards know is to shitpost, you couldn't have a serious discussion about a game if your lives depended on it

> catering to africans and brain-rotted americans, the only cattle that actually like fat ass
fucking diseased nintendo

Attached: ool.jpg (640x480, 50.87K)

And what is good writing for you? God of Gay? The last of Faggots? Horizon: Zero Straight People.

Attached: sniff.png (998x1024, 1.19M)

Go and masturbate to little children.

Game looks like shit desu, with garbage gameplay

Its shonen shit mixed with surface level gnosticism oriented religious imagery and pastiche, its vidyas equivalent of NGE essentially, its just there to look cool.

i masturbate to adults that are not obese

Okay, then I present a challenge to you. Show me even one single cutscene from across the entire Xenoblade franchise, that could be considered "good writing".

For me, it's Mio.

Attached: 1655913900479.png (1344x705, 959.61K)

Calm down Sheamus

so yes, a pozzed and censored game
this

I would fuck that ass if you know what I mean

Attached: sneedy night.jpg (600x513, 51.32K)

She takes after her mother

>people do not enjoy huge asses
Huemac would be most displeased.

Cute cat

Attached: FV3n_HIXkAAyW4g.jpg (1178x1300, 100.75K)

yeah fuck the sexis- i mean censored game. let us kill this series for being woke and not alt right enough my fellow 4channers