Street Fighter thread

>Street Fighter thread

All the characters look great but it’s unfortunate that I just know that none of my characters are going to be in at launch. I just want muh Final Fight characters and this new direction makes me think Cody’s getting the axe this time around

Attached: 83757356-D862-4E93-BF0B-CD13A65D6E3B.jpg (460x463, 80.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yanKfSc1_Sc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im a mega casual street fighter fan so i really only care about the shotos and guile
everyone else usually ends up being shitty

>only have wifi connection, although extremely stable and less than 2ms jitter
>can't play online
why dont fighting games use dedicated servers instead of p2p?

because fighting games are p2p

No amount of expertly crafted net infrastructure will fix your faggot router packet loss, Pedro. Get a fucking cable.

And to answer your question, P2P will always be twice as fast as a dedicated server because the players aren't making round trips to a third location to authenticate on every tick.

I don't have packet loss, retard.

Attached: 1651591507151.webm (1280x720, 3M)

I hate this generation of zoomers retards that automatically assume P2P is bad. Same morons that threw a fit when they found out For Honor used a hybrid-P2P system on launch.
P2P only starts to be an issue when you have 4+ people in a game. Dedicated servers are only a selling point for big multiplayer games. They're a burden for 1v1.

It's a law of the physical universe that your packets aren't delivering as reliably as they would with a cable.
Here, take it from this autist.
youtu.be/yanKfSc1_Sc

I want Lucia in the RE engine.
>ywn see a bottom heavy tomboy cop in SF6

>results are better on wifi than his wired
nani?

Attached: 1636524480890.png (481x439, 26.54K)

it would be cool if they added some darkstalkers characters.

There's no way we don't see Mayor Travers in World Tour at the minimum. Cody's more popular than most World Warriors.

>All the characters look great
Here is your (you)
Woke ass garbage

I wouldn't cross those streams outside of Vs Capcom games.

darkstalkers is dead and 2 of the girls are pretty cute and it'd be a shame if they were dead forever so it's not like a capcom vs game is gonna happen again.

The redesigns themselves are good, the issue is that the main reason to exist is for the Nostalgia costume DLC. Newcomer lineup is pretty good too; Luke is still weird-looking but not in a charming way, and AKI looks kind of bland to me, but the rest look fun with Jamie being a good sign if they're all on his level of animation and personality.

I feel like I'm being forgiving because I actually really like the gameplay direction. Meanwhile V played like shit for 5+ years so I'm not as willing to forgive other small problems.

lucia is trash waste of a slot and dev time

Final Fight 3 is a good game though. Better than Final Fight 2 for sure.

>The redesigns themselves are good
They are trash
>the issue is that the main reason to exist is for the Nostalgia costume DLC
Agreed
>Newcomer lineup is pretty good too
You're taste is shit
>Luke is still weird-looking but not in a charming way,
I like him now. Hes white and makes people seethe. He is trash tho but, hes my trash.
>AKI looks kind of bland to me
understating it
>but the rest look fun
we will see
>Jamie being a good sign if they're all on his level of animation and personality.
He is animated well. His personality is douchebag femboy with a midrift. Kys.
>I feel like I'm being forgiving because I actually really like the gameplay direction. Meanwhile V played like shit for 5+ years so I'm not as willing to forgive other small problems.
Yes.

I never played them. Everybody tells me I'm a retard and missing out big time. I'm getting the itch.

I'll pick up SFVI if G comes back.
And if they put Cammy's battle outfit available.

cry more about it bitchboy

Cody is the mayor of Metro City which was presented in the trailer as the game's main setting so he'll be in for sure. The fact that a lot more people are now playing him also helps.

>literally every male character is extremely sexulized and shirtless
>not a single woman has big breast let alone shows of cleavage
modern games are honestly sexist towards men

It just dawned on me: I don't mind the majority of the SF6 cast, but I don't wanna main any of these.