The fat racist lorry driver was right about everything and the writers never really make an attempt to argue against it...

The fat racist lorry driver was right about everything and the writers never really make an attempt to argue against it - are they just hoping that the player will not consider the ideas so long as they're coming from a fat racist incel?

Attached: portrait_you_fash.png (350x486, 283.5K)

The developers are British communists. So, basically imagine completely limp-wrist passive aggressive tutting and eye-rolling, and that's basically what the game's entire writing is like.

nah the fat driver was the redneck racist trope. they existed way before the whole incel phenomena

garth was the incel but he wasn't really racist but sexist

the old french dude was the old school racist

measurehead was the "enlightened" nazi racist

Estonian.

No, if you play through the fascist questline then it's revealed that the racist lorry driver only cares about this stuff because he doesn't get any pussy, and you give him the advice that being less of a racist asshole might help him get laid

The devs are communists so it's not surprising

Yeah but even if they're communists, surely they should have arguments against these ideas other than "have sex incel" and portraying their political opponents as having dumb faces?

Their office is in London and their writer is from Brighton, wtf are you talking about?

They don't, that's every communist

Attached: 1655666827700.png (685x2157, 363.29K)

No, they're communists.

The most pathetic thing is conflating fascism with "women belong in the kitchen" it's really pathetic writing
Imagine writing a video game and not knowing a single thing about fascism and making redditer tier current day generalizations about it

I would have loved more options to shit on commies but enjoyed them trying to preach about centrism being bad while all their arguments against it fall flat when a centrist is basically someone who doesn't give a fuck anyway.

Every political position to the right of Christian democracy - what I assume 'moralism' represents - is combined into fascism. Which is a pretty standard commie perspective.

Communists are delusional enough to think their arguments are worthy to be listened to and not mocked just how they mock centrists in the game

Attached: retard.jpg (644x516, 65.08K)

But fascists DO believe in "women belong in the kitchen", but in the sense that the mother has a very important role in the family unit, as the father does, and the family unit and natalism in general is very important for the health of the volk/state
But yeah thats entirely different from the whole "women belong in the kitchen go to work bitch i hate you why wont you have sex with me" thing modern """""""fascists"""""""" have

>But yeah thats entirely different from the whole "women belong in the kitchen go to work bitch i hate you why wont you have sex with me" thing modern """""""fascists"""""""" have
That's what they were implying in the game, stop being dishonest

A centrist isn't someone who doesn't give a fuck, someone who doesn't give a fuck is apolitical. A centrist is someone like Hilary Clinton, supporting essentially the status quo but in a far too invested policy-wonk way that pisses everyone off.

The founder of ZA/UM and lead writer of Disco Elysium (Robert Kurvitz) is Estonian, he also wrote a previous book set in the same world and it's only available in Estonian.

to be fair that's probably true

He has lived in Brighton for the past 20 years.

t. sexist fascist from reddit

>Estonian communist
So a Russian fifth-columnist.

>just fuck a baboon negress and your life wont suck
Spoken like true europeans