Here's your Ys X bro

Here's your Ys X bro.

Attached: 1655910547197.jpg (1027x1233, 327.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXqnyzk_eMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks cooler than Xeno 3 to be honest

>Adol STILL looks like shit
Bring Enami back for Ys too you fucks.

Attached: sea.jpg (504x693, 288.75K)

This almost certainly cements the game as being the last mainline Ys game I play, I'm probably only holding out for a V remake which is probably a fools errand and not going to be better by which point I'll be done with the series if Falcom can't keep doing more retarded things with the games like the design aesthetic being trash.

Thanks Kondo. Nice butt

Attached: img184.jpg (3303x5152, 3.36M)

Shield and axe character. Nice.

Interview with President Kondo from the latest issue of Famitsu
Concept art of the latest Ys work
Adol looks like a boy. Shibuya-style boy.
A woman who looks like a heroine. She uses a one-handed axe. Buttocks
Their arms are connected by an aura-like cord.
This will be the 10th Ys.
The crispness and exhilaration are retained.
The challenge was to make it a 1vs1 fight, not as good as Soul-Like, but still a bit more intense, watching each other's moves. It is a light feeling like Ys-style Soul-Like.
Adol's age is around the time of 1 and 2.
The story could be outside of the Lomun Empire.
Weapon attribute changes by switching PT members would be a big change.
I can't tell you the platform, but we want a wide range of users to enjoy the game, and lowering Adol's age may be a part of that goal. We are working on a variety of platforms for the release of the game.

We want to make past Ys titles playable on current hardware.
∙ Emphasis on providing new gameplay
∙ Incorporate new scenarios, actions, and systems regardless of whether they are new or old

Attached: FVwGCxNXsAMNpkg.jpg (850x850, 93.97K)

>Souls-like autistic retardation
Oh for fucks sake.

Attached: 1513516018121.jpg (269x211, 8.3K)

"Soulslike" in this context mostly refers to encounters with fewer but more threatening enemies.

party based ys is garbage

Sounds bad but if you think about it it would be a massive improvement over the current system
>only iframes, no flash dodge bullshit
>can't spam roll to go all over the boss arena
>combat isn't just spamming strongest move
>healing items don't trivialize fights
And they are saying it isn't quite souls-like
Anything that could revert the series back to having memorable bosses could be worth the change.

Attached: 1553822662652.jpg (286x331, 32.53K)

*cough*

... w... when's Kefin?...

Attached: 1424565759815.jpg (591x523, 43.37K)

rolling has been in the games for a while now

Why the fuck would they make the 10th game in the series about a young Adol, especially when, by the end of IX, they teased the approaching end of his adventures?

money

Nostalgia pandering.
I want to see what happens next and for Griselda to come back.

Don't tell me it's party shit again

In case you forgot user, from Ys 7 until 9 we never actually progressed Adol's age.

But if you want a good answer. Older Adol would be unappealing (to newcomer japs)

Adol has had companions/party members since IV for the PC-engine, user.

This looks like absolute dogshit lol. This series really just has no idea what the fuck it wants to be anymore.

>Ys-style Soul-Like

Attached: acr.jpg (285x248, 65.76K)

That's a good thing. The musou-like approach they took with the party games was complete and utter dogshit and anyone who defends it is a moron.

Where was the tease? Didn't he and Dogi left the city and didn't know where to go next?

I guess this is where they use the gap between 1 and 2 and Felghana to put in X, but I bet they won't follow lore and still call him an adventurer even though he would still be called a traveling swordsman at that point.

It will be an improvement but they are taking the wrong lessons away from why people dislike the party system in the first place. They're trying to refine on the solo sections with Dana and Adol that everyone liked in the recent games which is fine for a foundation, but you're probably still going to have issues with moves being unbalanced and spamming things, and iframes and if they add stamina is going to limit options on how one fights>, then it all adds up to largely having the same issues as the old system with just a different coat of paint. The bosses part is the only thing that would be a positive from the change, but honestly, if they're trying to copy combat and stuff from an action game, they really shouldn't be copying Souls and should be looking at what DMC5 and FFXVI is doing which is more in line with what they already have.

Party ys is good.

The Raids were shit and tedious. I don't know anybody who likes those games that is a fan of raids.

It does feel like of weird that the flash games have skills like say Tales but they knee-cap your creativity with only allowing you to equip 4 at once.(and the way the shortcuts are handled is pretty awkward)

>The challenge was to make it a 1vs1 fight, not as good as Soul-Like, but still a bit more intense, watching each other's moves. It is a light feeling like Ys-style Soul-Like.
Please don't tell me they're caving into this meme trend. I hope this is just marketing and that the game doesn't have any stupid Souls elements.
The last thing I want is stupid shit like a stamina system or a dumbass checkpoint system that sends you back through like a big chunk of the level if you die to a boss.

>Adol's age is around the time of 1 and 2.
So another jump back to the past instead of having something that takes place after the story of Ys 9?

the skills are irrelevant anyway since theres no reason not to just spam 1 of them with the biggest damage and aoe since they dont combo into eachother in any way

Huh
youtube.com/watch?v=NXqnyzk_eMY

what's the point when every enemy dies in 2 hits

>healing items don't trivialize fights
No one forces you to ever use them buddy.
Just like how in Souls nobody forces you to summon 2 guys outside a boss door and have them demolish a boss for you, and how nobody in Souls forces you to use cheesy magic builds to trivialize the game.

>souls-like
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mitsubishi was a fucking mistake