Why do dotards always defend their shitty game?

its clear as sky the matchmaking is shit, i keep losing mmr and my teammates are noticeably worse than the en emy. Valve ruined the matchmaking. One guy at valve also admitted to forced 50% winrate.

Attached: dota2.jpg (1012x506, 283.8K)

I don't wanna be the one to tell you the truth OP. But there's an obvious answer here.

Attached: 1462986507164.jpg (500x373, 119.05K)

Git gud

Attached: 1577780771770.jpg (785x533, 319.71K)

mobas are for dorks

I miss it so much, but I can't bring myself to support Valve anymore.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

Why don't you play better to make up for your lesser team mates?

sunk cost fallacy

Was I asking, or were you just telling

Attached: 1650784113824.png (1250x1236, 1.88M)

smug aoe onahole

I can't believe Valve designed their matchmaking algorithm to pair (you) specifically with bad teammates every time. I bet they hire trolls to play on your team too

>Why do dotards always defend their shitty game?
Because is the best ASSFAGGOTS by a fat margin. Still a shit genre tho.

>One guy at valve also admitted to forced 50% winrate
No, the algorithm pairs people of almost equal skill so each team have a fair and competitive match, that's the idea and it do works. Is this idea hard to understand? Are you unironically retarded? Do you prefer ActiBlizz matchmaking that gives easier games to paypigs?

>fair matchmaking
>enemy carry 10-1
>my carry 1-10

guess who is the retard here

Well yeah, you're stealing his farm, bought no wards and never help with the ganks. Can't blame him.

thats a nice assumption but i did none of those.

My sibling in christ start playing support. I switched to only playing solo que pos4/5. Up from archon 3 to ancient 3 so far.

Attached: FB_IMG_1649608511059.jpg (500x497, 40.74K)

always the same posts

Attached: 1644013428326.jpg (1280x1024, 150.53K)

it simpossible to climb on EU. like i said all 5 of the enemy is like 1k above us ,and my team is absolutely dogshit. its a painful drag of 50minutes game with a loss.

I buy all the wards, we usually win the lane because of me, then my carry is just retarded so its over.

So if forced 50 is real how come the enemy team never has to deal with having shitters?

Game has been shit since the 7.0 upgrade
And of course they try and force 50% winrate you ass that's how you get balanced games

She so cute. Should I start playing Dota2 just for her.

>forced 50% winrate.
Come to Overwatch. I promise there is no 50% win rate.

"all 5 of the enemy is like 1k above us" us, as in you AND your teammates. aka you are just as bad as your teammates.

The pool is limited, they have to eventually queue you with someone or you get wait times like the 1% of top players VERY early in ranking.

It doesn't arbitrary place you against better or worse teammates.

If you have a higher than 50% win rate than you are currently playing ABOVE the skill level and you will face harder opponents, if you are below 50% you are playing in to high of a skill level and will face easier opponents. MOST OF THE TIME.

That is how ranks fucking work you god damn neanderthal. So in the end you will have a 50% win rate and YOUR skill level. Everything else is confirmation bias

i wouldnt say that if a certain vid didnt paint her in such a way

Because they think the game being better than lol (questionable) means it's a good game.

If you queue against someone 1k over you and lose it means you right where you belong.

No it isn't. I play on EU

Attached: b82.jpg (892x720, 80.62K)

This sounds like a lot of cope. I wouldn't suggest DotA to anybody starting RTS, maybe start with something easier like Warcraft 3 customs or HoTS?

The forced 50% is a meme, you don't have the drive or ability to move up in rankings. Most of your losing games could be won if a better player sat down in your seat.