There is not a single video game with a pottery making mechanic. Prove me wrong

There is not a single video game with a pottery making mechanic. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 2008_0530ThomThrowingABowl0037.jpg (3072x2304, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yA2P21zKzOw&ab_channel=HatTrick
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zbrush

Terrafirmacraft

Have you ever thought that maybe you could stick your dick in the clay as it spins around

Star Wars prequel games.

Did you even try user?
Do you just want someone to talk to?

Attached: potterygame.png (1056x1097, 894.77K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yA2P21zKzOw&ab_channel=HatTrick

Minecraft in the upcoming 1.18 release.

Attached: 1615910300473.gif (220x220, 90.54K)

runescape

have you thought that it might break your penis off

Attached: 1535143412553.gif (250x313, 2.82M)

Wurm
Nice

Neat, I'll try this thanks user

if clay can snap off your penis your weak little femboy penis wasn't meant to have sex

It's VR but you can export your potteries to STL to 3d print if you have one

have you seen how fast these things spin
its gonna spin your dick right off and probably fill your pee hole with clay

>There is not a single video game with a pottery making mechanic. Prove me wrong.
Vintage Story. No joke, it has actual manual voxel-by-voxel sculpting with clay.
They generally have a lot of cool crafting mechanics. Kipping, clay sculpting, smithing, chiseling, it's all pretty cool.
I do wish you could make a pottery wheel in later game for faster smaller object production, and it would also be really cool if you could use dies and different types of clay to make custom-looking items. In fact I'm pretty confident that was and probably still is a planned feature, but the game isn't quite there yet.

Runescape

Attached: pottery.png (517x334, 47.79K)

nuh uh, i make pottery with my dick all the time.

Came here to say this. VS is super autistic about every little crafting mechanic in it. My favorite is how you have to heat and hammer metal voxel by voxel into the shape of whatever tool you're trying to build.

VS is nice, but, it all feels pretty pointless. There's no real 'game' element to it, it's like, there's nothing that's coming to take you out.
You avoid starvation and then that's that, game is over.

Yeah. The crafting in Vintage Story is uniquely satisfying. Metal working especially.
I only wish they would be faster at updates, and more to the point, made more inhospitable climates viable.
I had a lot of fun with first 100 hours on my temprate climate playthrough, but ultimately the game started to feel too easy around the second summer.
So I started a cold climate playthrough - not arctic, just essentially the equivalent of something like Scotland or Central Norway.
The maps are gorgeous, but they straight up lack ESSENTIAL supplies to even start early game. No reeds which are necessary for most early game recipes, no bees ever, no flax anywhere, it just feels like a gimped playthrough. They really need to make alternative sources of key materials for other climates. Replace reeds with leather stripes or rope from tree lianes, flax with harvestable wool from sheep and goat, stuff like that.

Ring Fit Adventure, but it hurts like hell.

Attached: ring-fit-squattery-wheel_feature.jpg (1916x1080, 164.88K)

like pottery
:)

>There's no real 'game' element to it, it's like, there's nothing that's coming to take you out.
That is hardly true, given the survival mechanics are pretty extensive. Pottery is necessary for farming, food preservation (on multíple levels) more advanced food preparation. On even slightly harder settings, all of that is vital, you'll just die in winter without it.
There is a solid technological progression, unlocking new stuff all the way up to iron age is still a major, tangible process of improvement. Iron itself heavily encourages starting to play with mechanical power.

It does have a problem where the challenge does not scale after the roughly second or maybe third winter, and anything above iron is hardly a change.
The game would also benefit from fixing progression options for less hospitable climates (see here ), as well introduction of status effects to it's survival systems. Poison and diseases could be a MASSIVE boon to it's current systems. Spoiling food actually harming you (instead of the current nutrition reduction), illnessess making things like alcohol destilation significantly more relevant, water being a consideration too... there is a lot of areas in which Vintage Story can improve and grow, but even as is it's a good survival game with a lot of solid systems, and even more groundwork for great systems.