Why therre's so few games on the war in Yugoslavia? Despite it being an absolute kino setting there's no vidya about it

Why therre's so few games on the war in Yugoslavia? Despite it being an absolute kino setting there's no vidya about it

Attached: 0 VPeYP2VvC3CzwrHH.jpg (845x1280, 246.88K)

Its way too sensitive of a conflict to commercialize

Because mutts don't care enough and eastern yuros don't have the budget.

i dont think (((they))) want to remind people that happened

it would 100% guaranteed cause the slavs to begin killing each other again

what that hecking slaverino is doing with that poor tiggerino?

This War of Mine

that's Arkan , and the group behind him are called Arkan's Tigers

I'm sure there are simulators where you can bomb serbs to shit

Fuck off
Yes you're absolutely right, the Croats wants everyone to forget their war crimes

Fuck off

No one likes America. In fact no one likes the majority of Western Europe. You're fucking pussies, hiding behind NATO like a child behind his papa. High quality life? Bullshit. You're fucking cocksuckers. None of you know what it's like to live on the otherside of the curtain. One day, all of you will get what's coming to you. Americans most especially. Fucking faggots. You're short, you're fat, you're stupid and I could beat you to death with one punch. That's how fragile your bodies are after years of Western decadence. Fucking disgrace.

Attached: 1592768615997.jpg (283x283, 20.98K)

These
Best we can hope for is some Russo-Ukrainian war ludo in about a decade

arkan just liberated that tiger from ustase croatian zoo

>nato bombing civilians
>absolute kino
Please elaborate.

>hundreds of thousands if not millions of Germans, French, Brits, Americans, Japanese, and Russians die in WWII
>tons of games come out, more keep coming out to this day
>at most 100,000-200,000 Croats, Serbs, and Bosnians die
>noooooo, it's too sensitive waaaaaah!
Sure user, sure.

I like America

is there one where I can be a NATO fighter pilot and bomb dirty serbs back to the middle ages?

Based.

That's what ARMA is for.

Too complicated for western audiences, plus NATO bombed kids, so they can't go 'Chad Burgerman, FBI. parachutes in Kosovo to save all the depressing starving slavs from eachother'.

Shouldn't you be guzzling Russian cum in /chug/, Serb?

Serb here, It would literally be impossible to make a game without triggering atleast 5 groups of retards, there's a reason they don't teach us this shit in schools aside from the NATO bombings

Who will be the bad guys

Depends where the game is made

Is this the new pasta?

Pray you will never have to experience the horrors of war.

>cpt. Rodriguez you mission is to carpet bomb this living quarters

>I hate America
>posts American movie pic

Does it matter? Slavs are all the same to me.

Based Warrior Mongrel

why you postin a screencap from an american movie then

uhhhh no, that's a Slav, and the group behind him are all cheeki breeki cyka blyat