FFXIV: Brian the Viera

Brian the Viera

Attached: 1648257637239.jpg (370x405, 112.06K)

Uhhhhh Brian, you gonna turn on your tank stance?

UMMMMMMMMMMMM.....

why is this pic so disturbing?

I know "eceleb shit" but I'm watching this guy named Nobbel play through the story and I really have no idea the mentality of this fella. I understand he's Dutch. Is that how they all are?

UMMM ANY EU BROS TO SHED LIGHT ON THIS?

he was good when he made WoW lore videos back before WoD

the image that saved Any Forums

can’t wait to watch asmon play more today. get hyped Any Forumsros it’s ya boi!

I've been watching Jeathebelle play through the MSQ and it's been pretty wholesome.

watching someone else "play" a VN masquerading as a MMORPG

Attached: 1636106318798.jpg (912x869, 67.6K)

Correct, very good.

asmonbald struggling to pretend to enjoy the MSQ is the most pathetic shit i've ever seen.

OFFICIAL RACE/GENDER TIER LIST

>Top tier
Catgirls
>Super Great tier
Female Viera
>Also Awesome tier
Femroes, female Au Ra
>Bland and Forgettable tier
Every race/gender not otherwise listed
>Ugly tier
Lalas (bother genders)
>Jesus Christ How Did They Actually Make Something Uglier Than Lalas tier
Male Viera

This is objectively correct, and if you disagree, it's because you're wrong.

Attached: Agree with me.jpg (1280x2160, 676.78K)

all of the races in this game are F tier.

Are people actually super autistic about DPS and optimal play, or are all the stories overblown? I want to play for the story at the very least, but if I have to play with other people, being told that I'm not playing well enough when I'm not trying to do endgame high level superboss content or whatever seems like a huge turn off

Nah not really, unless you want to get into ultimates. But if you want to do savage you have to be at least competent at your job

DPS and parses only really matter at challenging endgame content. People might notice you doing low DPS if you're in a dungeon and things are taking a lot longer than normal, but so long as you read your own abilities and see how they work together, you'll do well enough to not be a problem.

No not at all. I've leveled a blm, rdm, sam and mch all to max level and not once did I ever catch flak, I'm not good at the game I play on controller ffs, the most I ever got told was very recently a tank said I should've used my mch aoe limit break on a big pull of upcoming mobs instead of a boss. They were totally right.

Never played a second of FFXIV or give a fuck about it but everytime I see this pic it makes me feel good. Can't explain why.

Take the roe pill.

Attached: ffxiv_dx11_oj53DPjfk7.png (521x622, 638.54K)

He has an annoying voice and I hate the way he talks. His channel got recommended to me because I watched those Disguised Toast Hearthstone/WoW card origin/lore vids way back when.

t. Netherlander