FAGEX ADDS A PRIDE EVENT AND INGAME MARCH

secure.runescape.com/m=news/pride-2022-pet-reclaim-changes--new-mobile-client?oldschool=1
ITS FUCKING HAPPENING AGAIN GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, ARE YOU ATTENDED THE PRIDE MARCH Any Forums?

Attached: Faggs.jpg (1080x2116, 564.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1556756/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cope

is this in a F2P area? if so ill hop on.

any ideas how to fuck up this pride march tomorrow without getting banned?

Date: June 23rd 2022
Time: 18:00 BST - 19:30 BST
World: 500 (Free-to-play)
Secondary World: 562 (Free-to-play)

Attached: 1655893214395.png (1253x1121, 666.53K)

You can't.
Grow up.

neat, gonna attend
could be fun

FYI if you try to disrupt the event by protesting you will be banned as there are jmods monitoring the event this includes stuff like wearing desert robes and a noose wand.
Queer people belong. You lost in 2017 and have lost again. Feel free to cancel your membership if you're offended. Bye bye!

Attached: 20220622_143335.jpg (400x400, 8.96K)

Runescape?
More like, Run, Escape!

>be me
>using my noose wand for legit noose wand things
>Wearing robes cause I want to wear my comfy white linens
>walking through Draynor village for a break in town square
>YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED (SEXUAL & RACIST DEPICTIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED OR TOLERATED ON JAGEX)
the fuck bro?

>dont realise its pride event
>walk by in my desert robes and noose wand as its my fashion
>insta banned by J-modannies

Said the manchild browsing Any Forums on 4chins. Cope.

Why do I get the feeling fags from jagex made this thread to try to goat people on

I'm going to kill Gilbert and there's nothing faggotex can do about it.

I curb stomped a faggot at walmart 6 years ago for acting like a faggot and trying to get a group of 13 year olds to come home with him. Enjoy your online lala world, don't enter the real world because a jmod won't be there to help you.

Didn't Internet Historian do a video on how they tried this once already and it failed?

You will never be a woman.

Attached: C1804CB3-9550-46B7-BBD1-1E7E75F25EEF.jpg (2464x3280, 1.45M)

If they had balls they would have asked if people wanted this event with a poll

and then everyone clapped

i hope you and your family die of aids. faggot.

>vote no
>Instant banned

Trannies are banned from competing in sports and this is just the tip of the iceberg. You will lose hard in the next election, hopefully to based Desantis.

dunno, maybe ask reddit they'll know.

>i did my *insert power fantasy*
dont care, didnt ask

Have you seen the amount of homos and other scum on this game? It would pass with 90% or even higher. And Jagex has now officially started rigging polls (see the PvP crap they're trying so hard to push through, they just make it so you can't vote if you don't participate in PvP) so they'll always find a way. At least they skipped the bullshit this time around.

throw garbage items in the party chest, or any items that might possibly be seen as offensvie like a rope or noose

He's not gonna ask for your approval, tranny.

if they are adamant on ignoring polls they should just add the skills they wanted to

something monkeypox related maybe

>be jagex
>spend resources developing rainbow event for faggots
>ban people who protest
>meanwhile bots are running free and ruining economy
thanks for the fucking rainbow pixels you cum eating butt fucking chuckleheads

Spotted the tranny

and then brie larson came around the corner and started sucking me off for being such a big strong boy

You pushed too far, too fast. The pendulum is swinging back and not in your favor.

>want to escape real life
>play videogames
>videogame starts a grooming roleplay event
>"you vill support ze gay or be banned"

Attached: 162750721330.jpg (555x493, 37.19K)

This thread seems kinda incel.

>Doesn't go through Al-Kharid
Kek

I'll be leveling up my fishing while making anti-LGBTQ remarks.

Weirdly I was having huge second-hand nostalgia and fascination for Runescape lately and I was almost considering playing it. How ironic that this is the first current news I see about the game

doesnt matter
>oh noes not the rainbow event in my medieval clicking simulator, you made the pendulum swing too far

Put in 42 stacks of egg notes or notes of anything tranny related inside the party chest.

If you care so much about queer people existing, why not spread it on Islamic communities? t. homosex

Attached: 36640_n.jpg (200x221, 11.14K)

Based Al Kharid keeping the fags at bay.

>they're seething over a fag pedo getting its shit pushed in
Sounds about right

Talking about in general, looney troon. The general populace was willing to entertain your delusion but only to a point. Now you're getting banned from sporting events and everyone's just tired of your constant whining. Not to mention spreading like a disease through LGBT spaces demanding everyone deny who they are to suit your bullshit.

because im not some ambassador for islamic countries, i live in a western country and play a western video game where these things are relevant to me. hope that helps!

Where the gay orgy happening at?

How many children will we be grooming?

It's in a pretty good state, but yeah this faggotry really needs to die off already. Most people are against it, or at least do not care enough for them to waste dev time on it, but they just can't help themselves it seems.

here, bend over user

i'm so fucking tired of hearing about "pride" shit. god damn. i don't fucking care if you are gay.

Coordinate with clanmates to make swastika fires along the route before they arrive.

I've been muted for less

Why do people who get triggered over gays existing always have child molestation on their minds

Attached: file.png (500x280, 141.3K)

who the fuck still plays this shit and why? runescape died twice

Shut the fuck up incel

>i live in a western country
Hope you are not part of LONDON then, kek

>Order pizza
>They have two kinds of desserts
>One is basically a Ho-Ho
>The other is a vanilla Ho-Ho with rainbow sprinkles, it is a "Pride Cake" and part of the purchase goes to fund a suicide prevention hotline for LGBTQ+ youths
>Decide to get the regular Ho-Ho even though I generally prefer vanilla cake, because I would rather the LGBTQ+ youths fucking kill themselves, and the off chance of me accidently saving one with a $0.10 donation to such a hotline would put me in morally and ethically dubious grounds

Attached: let-them-die.gif (498x214, 1.11M)

pedos like to accuse other people and we all know what kind of shit Any Forums is into

Why does the gay community have a disproportionate amount of pedos and groomers compared to literally any other group?

This. I got a 7 day mute for saying "what's up mexicans" to a group at clan wars who all had "mexican ______" as their usernames. Jagex has been fucking gay for a long time

Tempted to just fuck shit up and take the ban. I'm long since done with that gamer anyway. It lost it's soul a long time ago.

Once wrong with Pride?

Attached: file.png (1772x877, 627.2K)

It’s common knowledge that pedophiles tend to be faggots.
>Using phallometric test sensitivities to calculate the proportion of true pedophiles among various groups of sex offenders against children, and taking into consideration previously reported mean numbers of victims per offender group, the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1. This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1556756/

Might have something to do with the trannytime story hours and the publicly funded elementary school fieldtrips to gay/tranny strip clubs.

You gonna fucking cry? Lmao faggot

Okay I just don't get it. I really don't care if you're part of the LGBT community. You constantly say "rent free" yet this agenda is constantly getting pushed down people's throats. How can I not get frustrated?

Attached: 1655065424659.jpg (346x360, 19.14K)