Constantly espouse how bad Sonic is and how it'll never right itself because the people in charge won't listen to...

>constantly espouse how bad Sonic is and how it'll never right itself because the people in charge won't listen to criticism or hire decent talent
>proceed to get mad when yet another Sonic game sucks because the series stewards are inept

You can't have it both ways.

Attached: 189B6AC8-7766-4C00-AA57-B18ADCFF7E73.jpg (1200x675, 90.24K)

You can still be mad about a predictable outcome.

Sonic never should have gone 3D.

>sonic in 2022
grow up

>eat shit
>get mad that you have a shit taste in your mouth
That's retardation on a very primal level.

But why? You're an adult, you can ignore shit things, can't you?

>being mad is eating shit now
Whatever helps you sustain your faulty argument, I guess.

>man, this shitty road has been here for years, why won't they ever fix it?
>why are you complaining? just ignore it, who cares
You'll complain about the literal part of the analogy instead of acknowledging the message within.

Your reading comprehension is faulty.

You're gonna argue in bad faith anyways.
Here's my summary: I want a good Sonic game. I know a good Sonic game will not happen. I can still be mad when yet another bad Sonic game comes out. This is not illogical, far from it.

I have to travel the road every day to get to work. It's affecting a necessary part of my life.

I'm NOT going to spend money on another Minions movie because in no way will my life be affected by watching something I consider beneath me.

Do you see the difference?

Nah it’s more like
>sonic: “I will now produce an amazing game!”
>me: “sure you will”
>sonic proceeds to take a fat shit on the floor
And I’m not surprised.

Yeah but sex with Tails

>I'm NOT going to spend money
What a coincidence, neither will I. Are you now going to claim I lose the right to complain because I didn't spend money?

Yes because I'm ignoring something that I don't like or care for anymore because the quality control is basically at zero. Try it, it's not that bad.

Why do you care about my opinion/my posts?

Sex with crossdressing Tails.

Attached: ERpxPZJXkAESnHc (1).jpg (3000x3164, 378.21K)

The core problem is the loss of the aspect of negotiation in transactions. You can't 'have it your way' anymore because customizing your mass-produced product or service costs more money. I can't ask for what I want, they just hold it out there and I can either like it or lump it. This isn't exclusive to Sonic games, or even games in general, and it's a problem.

Then why are you mad?

Not him, but because I want a good Sonic game. Again, this does not mean I am EXPECTING a good Sonic game. This does not mean I PAID for a bad Sonic game. It just means I want one. I am being denied what I want. And being denied what you want makes you mad, at least if you're a normal human being with normal human emotions and not a robot or a lawyer.

That's what you're coming back with? Really?

Yeah. Why are you not walking away from my posts? It must be because you care about them, according to your own philosophy.

>you can't be mad that a game sucks and talk about why it sucks at the same time
???

FUCK OFF WITH THE PEDOPHILE HOMOSEXUAL FURRY THREADS I FUCKING HATE YOU TAILSFAGS I HOPE YOU GET HANGED ON PINCOCHET'S HELICOPER BLADES DURING AN ACID RAIN WHILE EVERYWHERE AT THE END OF TIME PLAYS ON LOUDSPEAKER MEANWHILE TAILS GETS DEFLOWERED AND CUT UP INTO A SUSHI ROLL THEM DROWNED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE WHERE THE OLD GODS TORMENT HIM IN THE DARKNESS ID GRID FOR ETERNITY I FUCKING HATE THE ANTICHRIST YOU WERE RAISED BY YOUR MAMMA AND SATAN IS YOUR DADDY YOU JEWQISH NIGGER FAGGOT SHITHEAD

Attached: download.jpg (500x579, 41.86K)

>being denied what you want makes you mad
Maybe if you're a literal toddler. Do you also stomp your feet when you don't get your good sonic games?

It must be sad living a life of constant apathy where you are unable to ever vent about anything even in the most informal and casual environments.

Do you ever...feel any emotions at all? About anything at all that isn't work or family?

More like a life of constant contentment. Only when you want what happens instead of wanting things to happen, will you finally be happy.

The problem can be surmised thusly: you know EXACTLY what is wrong, a new installment comes out that demonstrates JUST what you said is wrong and proves you correct, yet you get upset like "How could this happen?" when you already spelled out previously that you knew how this happened.

Most people would say it's time to just walk away. Your eyes are fully open, there's no sugarcoating, so why criticize and be frustrated?

Of course why am I trying to reason with a bunch of cocksucking asshole faggots who don't REALLY want to offer meaningful criticism but instead trigger and vitriolically question the faith of those who do actually care about the franchise?

>like "How could this happen?"
You made that part up. It's not "how could this happened", it's "it fucking happened again".
>so why criticize and be frustrated?
Because once upon a time there was something good. It's called venting.
>and vitriolically question the faith those who do actually care still have in the franchise?
lmao, immediately going no true scotsman.
>you don't ACTUALLY care!!
Alright bub, time to turn the questions back on you. What do YOU think of the franchise? Or what do those mythical "people who still have faith" think? Defend that position for once instead of being the one asking the question all the time.

>just be complacent forever
Yeah, no thanks. And remember, I never asked for a "solution" so you cannot claim to be answering a plea I never gave. You were the one who initiated.