Holy fucking shit this blows. Un fucking believable

Holy fucking shit this blows. Un fucking believable.

Attached: 9d06bc43fd4e04d4beb4436762d68568.jpg (2048x2048, 906.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_i4JP-NxfN8
youtube.com/watch?v=g2oyweqZ7WM
youtube.com/watch?v=6i7Wf9nf7Fc
youtubemultiplier.com/62b2fdb274dbb-yeah-im-thinkin-im-gay.php
youtube.com/watch?v=iJYvCHm3Ov4
youtube.com/watch?v=aY-CEFD8X1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=-o5mYWhrLNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP here
I got gangraped by Maneaters and Flamelurker btw

The remake or just demons souls?

I really liked it. Too short though

I'm talking about the soundtrack. I saw pictures of the fat officals and stuff so I knew there was going to be some dumb shit, but I never heard anybody say anything about the soundtrack. It's wild how badly they fucked everything up.

good game but the crystal lizards pissed me off and its a nightmare to deal with the world tendency shit as a completion autist

Shut the fuck up, the original soundtrack was literally shit
youtube.com/watch?v=_i4JP-NxfN8

You should be more specific, Any Forums is so retarded nowadays they will jump to the conclusion without a detailed guide.

Why zoomers hate personality so much ?

Reminds us that we have none.

>the original soundtrack was literally shit
this, Any Forumsirgin contrarians praise it, but it's objectively trash

They went for a Bloodborne level of bombastic orchestra, and it works for stuff like Storm King and False Allant.

>Farting noises
>Personality
youtube.com/watch?v=g2oyweqZ7WM

But they ruined every other OST, especially Maiden Astrea

>OH NO THEY RUINED MY 30 SECOND FIGHT MUSIC

HUH HUHHUH HUH
HUH

You're fighting a pathethic pile of shit in a valley of shit. Do you think it's more fitting a weird song or the same old AAAAAAAHHHH OOOOHHHHH AHHHHHH

This is why videogames will never be art.

>NOOOOO STOP CRITICIZING MY HECKON PS5 EXCLUSIVE. YOU MUST LICK THE CORPORATION BOOT

>I love how the music subconsciously reminds you that you're fighting a moving pile of shit.

Attached: 1649555493241.gif (220x242, 2.98M)

Who the fuck mentioned the remake? Rent fucking free.

Midi horns are the only problem with it, it gets the atmosphere across and you could play a snippet of that song and I'd immediately know what it was for. Now listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=6i7Wf9nf7Fc
What the fuck is that supposed to be? It's just some flight of the bumblebee bullshit with a choir over the top, it's the most ill-fitting thing possible for a fight with a doo doo man in a swamp. That could just as well be for any fight in the game.

youtubemultiplier.com/62b2fdb274dbb-yeah-im-thinkin-im-gay.php

This unironically fits the fight better and it's the most retarded thing I could think of.

you must think this is a work of art too
youtube.com/watch?v=iJYvCHm3Ov4

We’re in a thread about the remake you fuckin dunderhead lmfao

I don't trust Any Forums's opinions on souls games because they said SOTFS was dogshit and it was great. I basically just believe the opposite of whatever Any Forums has to say about this franchise in particular. Makes me wonder what else they've been completely retarded about.

souls of mist is the best track in any of these games by an enormous margin and no amount of revisionist memeing about dirty colossus will ever change that

>YEAH WELL THE REMAKE IS MORE SHIT
Like arguing with infants. Begone, moron.

>Maiden in black theme
youtube.com/watch?v=aY-CEFD8X1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=-o5mYWhrLNo
Just absolute piss.

Attached: stockfresh_62345.jpg (243x279, 23.42K)

>Using the character creation music as an example of the best track
LOL because it's all downhill from there

>1, 2, 3, 4
>Pauses
Masterpiece

not gonna ngl, but the character creation music in ds1 is also one of the best songs in the game