Now that FF7R is on Steam, what's your excuse to not play the greatest JRPG this gen?

Now that FF7R is on Steam, what's your excuse to not play the greatest JRPG this gen?

Attached: ff7r.jpg (1310x980, 681.63K)

I'm a third worlder and the game costs 1/4 of my monthly wage

Attached: mime_yeah.gif (256x335, 704.93K)

because the only thing i need is fantasies of these girls in a slumber party and tifa and aerith gang up on yuffie by tickling her all over

I don't like jrpgs.
I like drawings of these girls, but I do not care about their game.

They made Tifa ugly

I was until they made this "Soulja Boy" joke then instantly shut off the game and never played it again.

Attached: 2022-06-22-075234_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 948.36K)

>CUTSCENE CUTSCENE CUTSCENE WORDS WORDS CUTSCENE WORDS WORDS WORDS CUTSCENECUTSCENE WORDS WORDS
i can't do rpgs anymore and i don't understand why i liked them when i was younger.

Its unfinished, and its way too expensive

I already pirated it, and it was beyond mediocre.

this

Got a mod that puts Aerith in a schoolgirl outfit

It's a JRPG

Final Fantasy VII's story ended in 1997, everything since has been bad fanfiction.

Attached: 1586999837379.jpg (1572x652, 221.25K)

Seeing people praise the original FFVII but criticizing or disliking the Remake drives me fucking crazy. I just find it so unfair that the original has flaws, but is so beloved. But the Remake has one or two small flaws and suddenly I'm not allowed to like it? I'm not allowed to call it good? That's what I feel you're telling me when you say you don't like something about Remake. Remake is 10 times the game the original is, you're begging to be proven wrong when you say you like the original more than Remake. Remake improved the gameplay, characters, music, graphics, replayability, difficulty, story, QoL and minigames. I'm glad I only come here a few minutes each day to laugh at you people because I find the idea of anyone liking the original more than the Remake infuriating because if you thought about it objectively you'd realise you should either hate both or neither. /v and /vrpg are completely unfair and hyprocitical.

I pirated it months ago and it was so unengaging that I didn't finish it. Tales of Arise was much more fun.

(You)

Attached: retard.png (1882x838, 213.56K)

>I'm not allowed to like it? I'm not allowed to call it good?
Who said that?
>That's what I feel you're telling me
okay schizo

>Tales of Arise was much more fun.
Stop making us ff7r dislikers look bad.

boring af game

Because it isn’t a remake. It’s a retelling/sequel and i hate it. Also I’m not paying full price for an 1/8 of game

Attached: 1DE9174C-A868-4E46-8DAD-437137D52822.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

Next time, just reply that, jimbo. No need to make a meme pasta and reply to yourself.

its not even sequel since sephirot just traveled to alternate universe. cloud may look same but its entirely different entity

>official fanfiction
nah thanks

Three little words: FINAL FANTASY HOUSE. Final Fantasy was never good.