With all the crying about Xenoblade and Fire Emblem from self-proclaimed Nintendo fans I went and bought both games...

With all the crying about Xenoblade and Fire Emblem from self-proclaimed Nintendo fans I went and bought both games, and they are fucking great. What's all the malding about?

Attached: fe.png (306x286, 129.2K)

Manchildren seething that they're not getting the next installment of quirky mascot jump n run

manchildren fighting other manchildren
incredible

Greetings fellow nintendo switch owners and fanatics. I too, as a nintendo fan who is cool and woth the times, hate all IPs that are not mario and pokemon. Nintendo is a kiddie machine and we nintendo fans,(or nindies as we like to call ourselves, because nintendo is like a cool indie company) all love that about them. Lets Roll On, nindies!

Is malding the latest zoomer word

Its a pretty old zoomer word. The new hotness is morbing.

I don't even think its this. Nintendo fans just hate anime and JRPGs not named Persona.
I see a lot of them complaining about there being an overrepresentation of FE and Xenoblade but no suggestions for what IS and Monolith Soft should be making instead.

With Sony dead and buried, there's nothing to do but start a civil war.

3 Houses is a boring fucking slog.

Attached: Shamir Reviews Three Houses.jpg (1280x720, 299.11K)

Why do you keep making the same exact thread over and over?

Yeah I’m sure you bought and played the entirety of both series just to make a point on Any Forums. Stunning and Brave. Retard.

This looks like a 3ds game

Where did you get all that from the OP?

Basically a bunch of petulant children (mostly smash babbies) who are averse to anything FE/XC related because they're jealous that Scrimbo-Bimbo from Zoingy-Doingy's Hobbointy Adventures and Zarasthura the Forgone from [insert obscure vidaya from the 90s no one fucking cares about any more here] aren't getting games instead.
These people tend to not realise that Three Houses and XC2 came out literal years ago and it's only natural that they're due some more love.
I think it's something to do with certain influencers and zoomie zooms who just have a hate boner for weebshit in general spreading the buttmad, too. When XC2 came out I remember JRPG fans rejoicing that XC was getting more content, but then suddenly Dunkey makes a video and a bunch of haters come out of the woodwork like when Arin didn't like the 3D Sanics and now you can't bring up either Adventure game with some chucklefuck acting like they're the worst thing since weaponized nuclear energy.
Modern vidaya fans are too easily influenced by people with reach, it's sad to see humans give up freedom of thought to readily and happily.

or maybe Xenoblade 2 and Fire Emblem 3 Houses just aren't that good.

Why Persona though? Of all the gay faggot rpgs in the world, they for the gayest rpg to champion. Most likely because it sold 5 million copies. Shouldn't that Persona shit be the pinnacle of all that's weeb? It takes place in a fucking Japanese highschool and you talk to japanese school girls. I remember in P3 & P4, they even spoke in Japanese honorifics, in plain ol English and it was just as cringe as you could imagine. At least Fire Emblem has a war setting & xenoblade is a dark post-apocalyptic sci-fi setting, yes even XB2. It just looks fantasy to throw you off. I'm not even saying that FE & XB shouldn't be clowned on. I just don't get how Persona is acceptable when it's the most anime.

>xenoblade is a dark

Attached: 1653975134305.webm (854x480, 2.05M)

Then why did it take you so long to realize it? They released years ago. You are slow on the intake.

Or maybe they're actually pretty decent and instead of bitching about them you should have bought more Star Fox/F-Zero games and supported the franchises you loved?
Also I have to agree with for as "hated" as these games are, mighty odd that the hate seems to have mostly originated around the time of Dunkey uploading videos or the characters being included in Smash.

Because Fire Emblem and Xenoblade fags saw randos saying mean things (aka not being excited for their newest games) about their series on social media, so now they have to be bitchy crybaby vegans about it, hiding it behind a smug "LE STAY MAD EGGS DEE" facade.

*excited frog noises*
*hop*

I realized it the moment I played them. They aren't bad games, but you are either retarded or a zoomer if you put them in your top 20 of their genres. Nintendo fanboys just overrate every fucking game on their system.
>Star Fox/F-Zero games
I never played either of those shitty games and don't want to.

As I said, I ain't saying that it shouldn't be clowned on. How is Persona less gay than that though. Xenoblade games have motherfuckers eating humans whole, entire civilization being exploded, and the entirety of Earth being turned into zombies. That's fucking dark to me.

Japanese honorifics convey a lot of information. They should not be removed.

>How is Persona less gay than that though
Never said it wasn't.
> Xenoblade games have motherfuckers eating humans whole,
oh so fucking what. You never see anything. Kids stories have plenty of "dark" shit, but when presented in a very childish manner it is not dark at all.

Post reads like an AI

Empty internet theory

>How is Persona less gay than that though. Xenoblade games have motherfuckers eating humans whole, entire civilization being exploded, and the entirety of Earth being turned into zombies.
Persona has rape, suicide, drug use and people turning into "shadows"

Didn't mean to actually imply you did, was mostly strawmanning.
There's so many salty Nintendofags (or Smashfags who don't even play Nintendo games which makes me question why they bother) who get so tilted over their franchise being dead in the water while others succeed yet those same fans never support the series or franchises they claim to love and it's genuinely where a lot of the hate towards XC/FE nowadays comes from, from what I've seen at least.
I'm not even that crazy about XC or FE myself, but it's just not that hard to see why these games get such support while others don't so I just assume most detractors are jealous at this point.

Lol this is me. I just can't get into "generic anime swordsmen" type games. It just all looks the same, uninspiring combat mechanics, and I don't want to bother learning the characters and the battle system which I have no nostalgia or personality attachment to. Persona, Shin Megami, Pokemon , Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy 7/X though I will happily consoooom.

> What's all the malding about?
Smashfags… that’s literally it

>when you like fire emblem and/or xenoblade and haven't beaten Any Forums over the head with that fact in five minutes

Attached: 14358899.jpg (1280x1186, 164.98K)

>but it's just not that hard to see why these games get such support
What does "such support" mean? These games are irrelevant outside of Any Forums.
> while others don't
what others? What games/franchises do you think are being neglected for these two? That's retarded. Nobody stopped making FZero game because Xenoblade game exists or whatever.
this, a thousand times this.

Not reading all of this congrats on your transition or whatever

Reminder that Scrimblo Bimblo was started by twitter trannies.

>I-I-IT'S THE SMASHIES! THEY'RE OUT TO GET US, TH-TH-THOSE STINKY PEDOS! S-STINKIES!
Smash ended almost a year ago, user. Move on already.

Holy shit that looks retarded!