Now that the dust has settled...what went wrong?

Now that the dust has settled...what went wrong?

Attached: Total_War_Warhammer_3_box_art_placeholder.jpg (1200x1600, 508.6K)

Catered too much to the chinese

Honestly, it hit me today, after turn 30 or so the game just starts flinging shit at you, so many pop ups, notifications, turns taking 5 minutes because it has to show every person moving around for some fucking reason

The only genuin fun in this game is the first 10-20 turns, before factions from across the map notice you and immediatly b-line straight for you with a full stacked army, Total War series kinda fucking sucks now that i think about it

Attached: 1655859667819.jpg (3588x2316, 3.86M)

where did you get that photo of me

stay on topic

>runs much worse than TWWH2 despite looking worse (except for battles, these seem to run better)
>absolutely awful campaign mechanics, made even worse with blatantly cheating AI on higher campaign difficulties
>no IE available from the start, beta scheduled long after the release
>pandering to MP fags which affects the SP campaign, but that was always the issue with their games

It's a reskin of TW1 with no gameplay improvements or changes.

They didn't release the actual goddamn map. The part of the game everyone actually wanted instead of their dumbass campaign with garbage mechanics. It was fun exactly once, for half of the time required to finish it.

>want to buy total war warhammer game
>find out the first 2 games are DLC for the third game
>find out those 2 games have hundreds of dollars of DLC by themselves
wtf was sega thinking?

Attached: 1655066151454.jpg (350x376, 10.65K)

>Worst campaign
>Undivided is a joke faction
>minor settlement battles are dangerously overused (the maps themselves are fine, but towers and barricades are fucking retarded)
>anti player bias
I would have prefered if they just canceled the game and instead released all the factions as a DLC for WH2

First time encountering a Games Workshop product?

Attached: 023E5D5D-752D-46F8-B287-4EA3320A30C3.jpg (540x707, 65.17K)

>>anti player bias
forgot this shit existed
>play as katarina
>see a couple of doomstacks of khaos running through kostaltin's lands undisturbed
>they head towards a shitty settlement I own deep in my territory
good times

>friends convince me to play it with them
>they keep hyping up some upcoming super map with every race
>first time playing a Total War game
>first match
>figure I’ll play as China, the female looks interesting
>mfw
Otherwise it’s okay, they tell me I’ll probably like High Elves when that dlc hits.

Attached: DBDC7F62-E4A5-4D8C-AF57-E5033D47EE99.jpg (1600x1600, 298.47K)

ummm mods

>undivided is a joke faction
Its the only faction that has an expansive roster, unlike some other chaos factions with half a roster having recolored units from the previous game.

I abandoned my Kislev campaign because
>Nkari and Skarbrand made a military alliance and rushed me
>Tzeentch factions constantly using manipulations on me (despite me never encountering them)
>Cathay refuses to make any trade agreements with me (despite having 100+ social credits)
>the Empire completely ignores chaos and just starts wars with each other
>a fully stacked Undivided rogue army popping up every 10 turns and beelines straight towards me
All on normal difficulty

No Immortal Empires. Even Vortex campaign was more fun than the shit we got here.

When the fuck is Immortal Empires going to be in?

you have 2 options:
1) wait till there is a sale, then buy all 3 games for the price of 1 full-priced game; DLC should be treated as optional, you don't have to play every race, just buy whichever one catches your eye, for instance I have never bought or played as the wood elves because I don't give a fuck about them, but I did go for the vampire zombie pirates because that's a radical concept

2) use microsoft gamepass which has all 3 games on it

I bought Total Warhammer 2 as my first Total War game last year, and because 1 was on sale I got that too, those 2 combined had a ton of content, then I grabbed 3 DLC packs, one wihch adds the Vampire Coast faction, and the other 2 are "expansion packs" for armies that I play (lizardmen and Skaven, also lizardman pack came with a bonus of including a ludicrously strong beastmen faction)

a mortal empires campaign can take tens of hours, and there are a TON of factions that I have never played, but I still have over 100 hours in the game, so the value for money is there

Two years at the least

In two months

My pc is getting hard filtered by this game, the optimization sucks

>inb4 dont be poor