Buffs can kill you if you're too low level

>buffs can kill you if you're too low level

Attached: potion seller.png (760x625, 299.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R_FQU4KzN7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so much SOUL from a single tiktok, how did he do it bros?

By not using tiktok, first of all.

>tiktok

Attached: 1642022437838.png (1109x1464, 1.71M)

What did Paradox Interactive mean by this?

Attached: eah5hf7eitg81[1].png (2036x996, 2.6M)

The shopkeeper did the right thing, he could have lost his business if he allowed the traveler to have the potion. Injured or worse.

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (549x434, 94.43K)

I appreciate the reference. It's one of the only cultural phenomenon I will accept being referred to in fantasy games.

>he could have lost his business if he allowed the traveler to have the potion
We don't know the laws of the land. He could be free from responsibilities, as long as the customers understand the risks that come with using his products.

It's not just the laws of the land, but also its reputation as a potion seller that sells the strongest potions for the strongest travellers. He can't be just giving to anybody who waltzes into his business.

>muh commerce
The economy would have no meaning in a world ruled by chaos and ruin. Had the traveler had the potion, he could have prevented this fate.

>He can't be just giving to anybody who waltzes into his business
If he does, and the weak ones die, but the strong ones gain immense power, his reputation will flourish.

It's more on the traveler being too weak to handle the potions for the state the world is in.
Possibly, but at the same time what if the weak traveler can handle the potion? Did the potion seller not judge right or were his potions too weak and not useful at all?

The traveler wouldn't be in his shop in the first place if the potion seller didn't already have a reputation for strong potions.

The quest in and of itself is funny enough but the outcomes made me lose my shit.

Attached: JC.gif (520x293, 3.54M)

please PLEASE tell me this is bait

it is

take it back, NOW!

You can't fucking buy shit because you feel like it. Nobody is going to sell you industrial-grade chemicals just because "the customer is always right" are you fucking retarded? You can't go up to your local chemical supplier and just buy shit without the proper paperwork, that'd be fucking retarded. Not only that, but this hubristic fucking retard demanded the STRONGEST potions that this industrial supplier had. Not even "the potions [he] typically sell[s] regularly [to industry professionals]", nope - he insists on asking for the craziest fucking shit in the potion seller's stock. He could have a stock of "normal" high level potions that he sells to people as well as some crazy stock that he got because he bought shit in bulk or through reactions/experimenting. That shit happens all the time. He even says "no one can" which, if you stretch logic enough, could imply that it would take an entire team rather than one person. You're all fucking retarded/underage if you think the potion seller was remotely in the wrong, if only rude for the traveler's sake. Hint: he was saving the pathetic traveler from killing himself.

10 years...
youtu.be/R_FQU4KzN7A

Knight never said he was going to use it

It's a potion shop not a concoction shop