Persona 6 will be announced as a Switch Dpro exclusive on the next Nintendo Direct

> Catherine: Full Body sells like trash on Switch
> Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE Encore sells like trash on Switch
> SMT V sells like trash on Switch
dude why doesn't Atlus port the other Persona games to the Nintendo Switch as well

Attached: 5678765.jpg (1280x720, 130.17K)

Atlus makes all buisness decisions by drawing tarot cards, that's why persona features them so much.

>port the other Persona games
Why even ask for the others when all portfags want is 5?

SMT V genuinely wasnt a good game though.

Tell you what, I'm a nice guy. I am willing to let the Switch have ONE SMT game.

Take it, Tendies, it's all yours :)

Attached: 1645660136688.png (494x504, 276.1K)

>Dpro
What

As I look back on it, I get this feeling more and more even though I know I enjoyed myself. I just don't think I'd go for another playthrough anytime soon. I liked the idea of the open-space areas where you explore and stuff, but the actual dungeons featured in the game were fucking horrible, and some of the traversal in the later open areas of the game is bad. Not to mention the shit story which I still can't believe was that barebones.

I believe it
Their games all look 2 generations behind, there's no reason they shouldn't be on everything.
Sony might have paid for P5 timed exclusivity but there's no way they paid for soul hackers 2, or that nintendo paid for SMTV.

persona is shit, sweatie ;)

Nobody is talking about revelations: persona, this is a modern persona thread.

>or that nintendo paid for SMTV
Actually the most likely out of the bunch since they publish it in Europe.

>Soul Hackers 2
Why would you believe that Sony paid for that? It's coming out on everything except Switch. The PS version is the one shilled in gameplay trailers and the version listed first probably because that's where the most sales are projected.

SMT5 sold a million. 4 on the DS sold half that.
Atlus is happy enough that they celebrated. So the fuck are you?

>Soul hackers 2 with DRM
>Switch Release
Looks like the better choice.

>smt v sells like trash on switch
Huh?

Attached: IMG_20220612_130746_693.jpg (342x342, 19.7K)

>Why would you believe that Sony paid for that?
I didn't, learn to read. But it's coming to PC/PS only, no xbox or switch even though they're actively releasing SOME games on those systems. SH2 looks like a PSVita game, they should release all their games on all platforms instead of throwing a fucking dart at the wall to decide which systems get what.

>But it's coming to PC/PS only, no xbox
What are you talking about, retard. Do your research before posting.

Attached: file.png (1069x456, 389.07K)

>Nobody is talking about revelations: persona
Oh my god user, no one is talking about that game obviously. And even if they were they wouldn't talk about that fucking muttified American dogshit, they'd OBVIOUSLY be talking about Megami Ibunroku Persona, you dumb faggit.

Attached: sd2.jpg (720x1280, 54.82K)

I know you didn't meant to say that you fucking retard, I'm asking why you believed it? Did you read my sentence?
is right. Dummy.

> SMT V sells like trash on Switch
Need citation for that

I recently played SMT5 and it's kind of annoying how obvious they were planning a future re-release in the style of Maniax for this. There's a lot of shit missing.

>No explanation for what happened to Amaterasu
>No explanation for what happened to the original Susano-O
>Izanagi and Izanami are completely unaccounted for
>Masakado is conspicuously missing as well
>Sophia is just sort of in the background, fusing your demons but otherwise largely irrelevant to the greater plot
>The whole game feels strangely short, like there should be at least one more dungeon

As far as I'm aware, most Megatens, including SMT, Devil Summoner and Persona, aren't generally designed with the intention of releasing future expansions. But SMT5 feels different, it's like shit was deliberately left out. If this is how things are gonna be for other Atlus games, then I'm worried.

>Persona 6 will be announced as a Switch Dpro exclusive
Copicus maximus

>5 years of development and learning a completely new engine
>sells as much in 6 months as basement budget P4G PC port does in a year
Seems like a flop to me, but Fatlus (and Sega for that matter) never admits that their kusoge sold bad, so we'll never know.

Cope. SMTV flopped hard.

Attached: 1644449853958.png (530x480, 247.34K)

Damn Switch owners hate JRPGs huh? 100 million+ userbase and it only sells 1 million?

Atlus's policies are a mystery to me.

>SMT3 HD's on everything
>SMT5 is only on Switch
>Release P3P, P4G and P5R on everything except Switch
>Same with Soul Hackers

Also I wish they'd port games other than Persona and SMT3. How about Strange Journey? Or Digital Devil Saga?

So no source then?

Anons...nintendo players have computers

I'm a lot more into SMT games than Persona but V deserved to flop, it was complete shit.
Shit story that was just a worse version of Nocturne
Shit characters that no one could possibly care about, other than Amanozako
Decent combat but with level scaling AIDS thrown in
Shit aesthetic that gets mogged HARD by IV
Worse soundtrack than IV or Nocturne
Virtually no end-game fights, Shiva is a fucking joke
Superboss is paid DLC
V is the worst mainline SMT game.

>Or Digital Devil Saga?
Never happening, author' rights, i would like Devil Survivor in switch.

That would mean to put actual effort to port the DS mechanics into a home console. Good luck with that.

>Or Digital Devil Saga?
If the ports are going to be of the same "quality" as SMT3 HD """Remaster""", then they shouldn't bother.

Bo they just decided to spoil the game by giving it to streamers and ecelebs first as well as doing blatant expos where they spoiled shit. If you buy a linear rpg after that you're retarded

Say it ain't so...

Attached: Next-Stage-1024x544.jpg (1024x544, 63.65K)

Strange Journey is stuck on DS. We'd get that shit 3DS remake. They should port fucking Devil Survivor Overclocked and 2 to Switch along with all fucking Etrain Odyssey games, hell fucking throw in the fucking Radiant Historia remake, I can stomach that version of the game.
I don't think they see enough value in DDS to bother HD-ing it, plust SMT3 HD is fucking 30fps with compressed sound and drops on every fucking system, right? I don't know if Atlus handled that port in-house or if they hired someone, but whoever is responsible for that mess should not be allowed their old games again.
I want them to bring the Raidou games out of the PS2 and to everything, Devil Surivor, DDS would be a treat but that one would be a treat to the fans because Atlus would probably lose money on it, and they totally should bring fucking Muramasa out of the Vita and give Grim Grimoire the Odin Sphere HD port treatment.

Attached: gwendolyn.jpg (720x1056, 71.55K)

I genuinely think it was all cut due to dev issues or time constraints. The story is so hollowed out it can't just be cut to sell as an expansion. That being said, a final version wouldn't surprise me.

I never played SMT1 and 2 but since 3's story is barebones and everyone jacks it off I thought the rest of the series would be like that and 4/4A are exceptions

Atlus has no publishing rights to Muramasa. Unknown if Vanillaware is allowed to make a remake/remaster with another publisher.

I'd rather they remake Raidou if anything. I like the atmosphere and usage of Taisho era Japan, but it's not a particularly enjoyable game to actually play.

Also, I don't entirely understand why Shiva is the top boss of the Hindu pantheon while Vishnu is just a generic demon with no unique skill.

The series' games never even sold that on PS2. Persona 5 Royal, as hyped as it was, did 1.8 million.
They're not FF.

persona is on xbox for the same reason dragon quest is

phil literally comissioned it. jap[anese games skipping xbox without a single thought was one of xbox's last weaknesses. and like most of xboxs past weaknesses, phil can pay for it to go away.

Attached: 1638257954645.png (452x710, 362.68K)

I thought the gameplay was decent but the dogshit story really took me out of the game. The endings felt so rushed and convoluted without much context.