Make monstrous character

>make monstrous character
>make them a pure cinnamon roll
Why is this such a successful character concept?

Attached: 1655768785138.jpg (3840x2160, 3.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juxtaposition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>successful character concept
I dunno, I don't see it that way.
I think it is supposed to appeal to players with low self-esteem because it lets them see 'monsters' be soft, squishy and pathetic like OP.

>why is juxtaposition a strong literary technique
>why does subverting expectations keep me interested
jeez I wonder

No, really, why IS juxtaposition a strong literary technique?
It's a real question beyond "Because it works".

Trust science, chud

because showing two differing things next to each other emphasizes the differences
like if I show you 2 similar shades of blue and ask which is lighter, if they are right next to each other, you can probably do it easily, but if its in turn and you can't see the other it will be very difficult
in this case, putting monstrous next to cute emphasizes both factors

You just want to post feet

also literally first line of wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juxtaposition
>Juxtaposition is an act or instance of placing two elements close together or side by side. This is often done in order to compare/contrast the two, to show similarities or differences, etc.
did you really need an explanation on that?

Tobi Kadachi in world was okay but in Rise it's fucking aids.
He has almost no flinches, moves all the fucking time and paralyzes you constantly.
I world he was a fun and interesting squirrel on the low tier of monster, but now it's like they have given it Nargacuga status.
Fuck whoever though about or made the changes, they fucking suck.

Attached: 1655464706370.gif (300x136, 104.27K)

who knows

Attached: 1653973772978.jpg (772x807, 128.87K)

Bro's...

Attached: 1642756914634.webm (1280x720, 2.27M)

cope worldbab

:D

>make monstrous character
>also make them hot as fuck
why do devs do this?

any goss harag posters itt?

Can someone explain the fact that human feet absolutely disgust me and repulse me but monster lizard feet I find cute and hot?

Nigger I've been playing the series since Tri.
Tobi has only been in World and Rise, you want me to draw comparisons from elsewhere than those two games you fucking mongolid?
All I said is that in World Tobi worked fine but in Rise it's AIDS.
They bumped his Hp and reduced it's flinches, even strengthened it's legs or just remover it's leg breaks since I haven't broken them once in Rise.
And also now it shots scales like it has the right to copy Narga?! Fuck off, Nargacuga at least has a tell on where it's going to shoot it's spikes while swinging it's tail, this fucker just does a random spin and stunlocks you out of fucking nowhere. They fucking ruined it.

Attached: 1653691370671.jpg (499x670, 148.79K)

I've never player Elden Ring. Tell me about this character.

the only people who call someone a worldbab are those who started with world and vaguely knew (or rarely, casually played) what the series was beforehand and try to shit on others to feel better about them selves
so ofc he wouldn't know tobi was new to world

Nah, Rise made Tobi way better. It punishes you for overextending with long anime monado bastaaa moves so stay on your toes. Narga's spikes got super buffed in Rise too.

Basically, for the sames reasons that...
A and B are the same color, but because the cylinder represents my monster cock, you don't even realize it.
Storytelling magic.

Attached: Checker_shadow_illusion.png (1920x1460, 169.71K)