Let's have a Black Souls thread where we talk about the video game rpg Black Souls

Let's have a Black Souls thread where we talk about the video game rpg Black Souls.

Attached: 9k=.jpg (259x194, 15.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fapforfun.net/archives/16792
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

leaf did nothing wrong

stop shilling this shit

Your general is there

Leaf did everything wrong.

>I hate video games on Any Forums

>go to the Red Castle Frissel
>see that Griffy killed the Queen for Mock Turtle
that's kinda sweet in a way but I really wanted to see Lorina getting excited to see me from the balcony like some other user said in a past thread and now I'm kinda bummed about it

don't talk to her on the bench at the amusement park
That is the trigger for that event

>Lorina getting excited to see me from the balcony
How? by not activating the switch?
I always make sure to kill griffy because she's ugly and doesn't even has a covenant

noted, will keep that in mind when I'm doing my next cycle. now I'm seeing Griffy doing the "Tails sitting on a bench" pose[/spoiler
>How? by not activating the switch?
that's what I'm trying to figure out, guess I'll also have to keep that in mind too when trying to trigger that

I think you have to give her the tart from her kitchen and complete the corpse eater quest to make her appear on the balcony

Like what, motherfucker

Nurse Call at the beginning of DLC3 filtered me for a few weeks, still haven't come back to the game.

come on nigga, use your brain
you are given the necessary items to counter her and if you survived the journey there you are ready to kill her

She almost filtered me too desu. I think she was genuinely the toughest fight in the dlc EXCEPT FOR THAT FUCKING NIGGER OWL

Well for starters those fairy tale versions are fairly inaccurate.

What stories do nurse and owl reference?

Good morning everyone i love Lorina more than i love Alice!
You just need high covenant, if that isnt enough try the tarts too.
Let me know if it works because i was asking what the tarts did in some other thread.

Attached: Lorina[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fr3brta.mp4].png (640x480, 439.45K)

Nurse Call is a reference to Florence Nightengale, and the owl is a reference to William John Locke.
Not all the references in BS2 are fairy tales. Like Jack the Ripper, for example.

>Nurse Call is a reference to Florence Nightengale,
I thought Florence was Florence Nightingale.

>William John Locke
Huh? Got a source on that? The owl is named after André de Lorde

Is this version of the game fine? The second game on the pastebin can't seem to download
fapforfun.net/archives/16792

Does it have all three dlcs?

If theres no "Im going to Alice" or Node calls you "user"-sama or some shit instead of Lord "user" its machine translated

Florence is a reference to the Nurse Callâ„¢, silly.

What?