Jenny

Jenny...

Attached: theDarkness.jpg (1280x720, 106.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDP4EtZGF34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Beyond Kino...

Attached: TheDarkness.png (1000x563, 1.2M)

I have a soft spot for the graphics and atmospphere of games this era, games like Darkness, condemned, quake 4, doom 3, F.E.A.R., idk what to call it though. for some reason 7nth gen horror FPS games all had these graphics and I really love them.

I want a PC port so bad. Imagine playing this in 4k.

>been over a decade since this thread was made
>still no pc port of the first game/third game never ever
it just ain't fair, bros...

Attached: Jackie's adventures in the v subway.jpg (962x2319, 329.65K)

lol faggot

Is the first Darkness game backwards compatible with the Xbox One/Series X? I always wanted to play it but never got around to it.

CRAZY ABDUL

both games are, and are on the xbawks store for download. I haven't checked if either one is on PS Plus as of yet

You can still play it on XSX.

>Is the first Darkness game backwards compatible with the Xbox One/Series X?
Yep.

It was that goldilocks era where developers finally had access to the technology they always needed to make their visions a reality, and enough freedom to actually pursue those ideas without some massive corporate conglomerate breathing down their neck throughout the entire process. This gave us settings and atmospheres totally unique to each game, even if they were AA releases with smaller budgets.

Riddick-era Starbreeze just had that right charm. The games looked good even on the OG xbox.

People forget how powerful the OG Xbox was. It was 3x more powerful than the PS2. Most games looked pretty damn good on the OG Xbox.

Yeah but it had no games

What's the problem?

>still no game that surpassed the voice acting of Darkness
seriously, some of the best I have ever heard

Attached: 1474394552708.jpg (640x640, 51.66K)

Oh... What happened to Jenny?

She was a burden.. THIS IS FREEDOM.

It had some exclusives, and it played all multiplats far better than on PS2.
Vice City for example looks ridiculously better on Xbox, with separate fingers which move in cutscenes and stuff.

The Darkness truly was lighting in a bottle stuff.

Xbox in a nutshell, it's always been way more powerful than its opponents tech wise but crippled by the lack of good exclusives, and the good exclusives they did have, have gone to shit, Halo for example. I even have a series X but it's mostly for backwards compatibilty, so I'm not a Sony or nintendo exclusive person, I play all consoles, I just think Xbox need to up their exclusive game, no pun intended.

youtube.com/watch?v=GDP4EtZGF34 Mike Patton is a fucking beast