How do you feel about religion being portrayed as evil in games?

How do you feel about religion being portrayed as evil in games?

Attached: mc.jpg (1280x1707, 357.31K)

name literally 1 game

Has Christianity ever been portrayed as evil?

Final Fantasy 10

i wouldn't know as i don't play satanic video games

Attached: Buddy_christ.jpg (360x276, 17.3K)

I believe that religion, like all aspects in the world, can be corrupted by some.
Individuals do not define the whole, and vice versa

Any Forums, the same hate-filled monsters that claim their false idols are Christian, are the same ones to chant blasphemy and heresy in Christian threads. We knew this would happen eventually, but it's weird seeing it so accelerated. The internet in general just seems much more evil.

Practically any JRPG aside from the Trails of series.

devil may cry 4
resident evil 4

It sucks when the game is trying hard to send some kind of nu-atheist message. If we're talking about a fantastical setting with a variety of religions in it, then I think it only makes sense for there to be an evil one. Since there are Islamic countries on Earth it only makes sense for games to also have something like that.

Only in real life

They're quite literally using God's name in vain.

Bioshock Infinite

pretty based and uncompromised

American civic religion isn't a real religion. It's a cult.

Good, Church promotes ignorance and hatred towards anything that is different.

>

Attached: file.png (548x618, 360.33K)

I remember that it's just fiction--if not just a tirade from a confused game dev--then turn off the game and do personal Bible study.

you can kick a dead horse but it just makes me angry you are too scarred to kick the live one right next to it
Attack the state, attack the fake moralisms and other yokes of modern man. If you are forever reliving the shedding of one pair of shackles around the ankles you will never come back to reality and help throw off the other pair around the neck

Most religions in general try to teach their followers Holy guidance and how to act properly, but the majority take it too literally, or completely miss the point and cause problems.

Christianity uniquely Advanced human Civilization by so much that it's actually amazing that people have been gas-lit into thinking it's bad.

Do you mean the way they talk about Paganism now? I tried to ask about it but they just say go with whatever your ancestry is closest with. It doesn’t seem like they actually care about the deities involved, let alone believe in them. Any Forums is very non-European in general so it’s kind of funny I guess.

And why do things that are different deserve my tolerance or understanding?

>uniquely Advanced human Civilization
Good one user.

Judeo-Christianity invented Satan and Hell. It's evil.