When former "Friends" cast member Matthew Perry auditioned for the role of Benny in "Fallout: New Vegas" he only had...

When former "Friends" cast member Matthew Perry auditioned for the role of Benny in "Fallout: New Vegas" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the VA cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Yuri Lowenthal did was buy a car. Matthew Perry bought a hot meal.

Attached: Benn.jpg (299x168, 9.05K)

WTF, how was he not filthy rich from all his Friends money?

spent it all on horse dlc in oblivion

inspiring

i'm glad hot meal posting is still a thing

Goo larp user. Perrys so fucken rich he probably did the NV voice acting for free he owns like 5% of friends. It nets him something like 60 mil a year

Perry actually did go broke and hes mentally damaged now from drug abuse.

If i recall correctly this story is actually about the actor who played joey.

too many hot meals

Attached: 3d3f691c3219291032c6cb1bd2ebb607--matthew-perry-mad.jpg (634x743, 77.25K)

and that meal's name? Albert Einstein

Coke

could you BE any more clueless?

drug and alcohol addiction

that was matthew perry? i thought it was supposed to be a knockoff ray liotta.

He loved the first game and leapt at the offer to play the villain for NV, Google it nerds

>5%
>60M a year
>Friends nets 1.2B a year

There should be an iq test in order to post here. If you fail then you have to wait 6 months for a newly generated one. My god the idiots on here lmfao

It was a wild guess. I had no idea the show nets 1.2b a year

What did Felicia Day buy with her paycheck?

Acting lessons she forgot to turn up for

Can this BE anymore of a Friends thread?

Hollywood actors could live comfortably in a nice suburban home instead they blow their money on blow and other expensive shit.

It's just a bullshit story from when he was on Friends. You're suppose to believe it and think WOWIE ZOWIE THIS CELEBRITY IS LIKE ME!

Was this a big deal back in the day?

Attached: 1630200176661.jpg (640x720, 135.66K)

Proof that only deadbeat losers like Fallout 3.

Did Matthew Perry insist on making his character a footfag?

Holy shit Friends makes 1.2B a year???

Matthew Perry wouldn't be broke if he never had a job in his life. His father was an actor, and his mother was a model. He's a Hollywood kid. This is a dumb story.

>first game
>fallout 3
Could you BE any more stupid?

In the like the 90s?
Yeah, that was pretty fucking good for a laptop.

That's from 1994, user.

My old Pentium Desktop had 16mb of ram. 12 in a laptop would be very solid

It was Fallout 3, look up the story.
He gave Ellen a signed copy of Fallout 3 and afterwards he received the offer from Obsidian you fucking braindead imbecile.

This would never have happened if dumb Hollywood execs didn't choose Tina Fey's annoying show over his.
I'm telling you when his show got cancelled he went down hill
Videogames

I just remembered that we were robbed from Bill Clinton voicing President Eden in 3

Well then the other user who called it the first game is the imbecile, not me