The Great Ace Attorney 2

Okay but seriously, defend the fucking hologram..

You can't.

Attached: firefox_HFFoHdxsoI.png (616x759, 840.98K)

Attached: 1655160100561.png (255x193, 80.47K)

I don't need to, it was funny

Could have it just been with the radio they already established.

Attached: 1384141631321.png (448x333, 24.52K)

I can't.

Attached: 1649947327097.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>not a perfect loop
shiggy

Attached: 1421238947491.png (250x249, 86.52K)

diggy

Attached: 1649853034832.jpg (225x235, 49.42K)

That shit made me very mad when I first played it. The case itself is still a great case, but fuck that moment.

What's the problem? In a series with fucking ghosts this breaks suspension of belief?

I still it overall, but it could have easily been so much better. Like said, just use the radio: Have Sholmes burst into court, in-person, with the telegram and leave Iris stationed at Buckingham.

I thought the dance was worth it. It’s just a fun visual way of saying he left a radio or a mobile in there

TGAA doesn't have ghosts though, up to this moment the most outlandish thing it has is a dude with a clockwork hand.

Doesn't need defending, the scene is functionally identical with a radio, but this way it was funny.
Meanwhile the last case of GAA1 features a magical window-making gun, and many previous cases require evidence obtained using futuristic investigation techniques.

It's also better than "muh spirit mediums".

So yes, it doesn't need defending compared to the rest of the series.

Attached: 1628632991547.jpg (1141x642, 176.54K)

I've never experienced something I disliked so much while simultaneously grinning ear-to-ear.

Same. I think it's worse than 1-5's "Oh look, this machine makes cat doors!" but the cheesiness of 2-5's invention makes it feel goofy enough to where I don't mind it as much.

Attached: 1649862976425.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

>Doesn't need defending, the scene is functionally identical with a radio, but this way it was funny.
It's funnier at the expense of writing integrity

>Meanwhile the last case of GAA1 features a magical window-making gun, and many previous cases require evidence obtained using futuristic investigation techniques.
The window-making gun and some of the forensics techniques are a stretch for a time, but it's within the purview for what the world-building establishes. The problem with the hologram is it's ridiculously far outlandish compared to those others things. And it's unnecessarily when just using the radio would've accomplished the same thing.

>It's also better than "muh spirit mediums".
Spirit medium shit is fine since it's written in from the getgo.

This was probably the hardest I laughed at the game.

It caught me so off guard and I loved it.

Attached: uh oh.png (195x182, 85.63K)

kazuma is like edgeworth but not funny. the exact kind of prosecutor.

>Okay but seriously, defend the fucking hologram..
Simple. The game establishes that he and Iris are super into high tech stuff. When they read up on the teleportation device, they are like "haha, that shit isn't real" because they were already working on their own device.

Why didn't Stronghart and Jigoku just shoot Drebber in the graveyard?

Attached: Graveyard scene.png (1792x1024, 3.43M)

It's either this or "voices told me to go to Britain" that urks me the most.

They probably figured exactly what happened: no one would believe Drebber, and he hadn't seen them. Even then, Strongheart surely had enough clout to have that story buried anyways. It's not a stretch the story being treated as basically a fantastical ghost story and no other papers reporting Drebber's story might have been him exerting his influence

Asogi was the bigger threat.

>see two guys
>one of them is supposed to be dead
>shoot the guy that's NOT supposed to be dead