Women are sandbagging and shooting on each other

>Women are sandbagging and shooting on each other
>Multiple performers with drug and alcohol addiction
>Talent missing PR duties
Is AEW lacking serious adult supervision

Attached: aew-evps.jpg.optimal.jpg (1200x675, 130.87K)

The CAWdy era is dead
AEW is in the Punk era
Punk wanted to be on top, he is now, and this is what it looks like
you get what you fucking deserve

On top of the injured list

i said a while ago that aew, with tony and the evps (and that included cody), was like it was being run a bunch of 15 year olds. theyre all absolute morons. remember when kenny sperged out on twitter at randoms because they were criticizing some match with the japanese girl in it (or whatever)? he accused a random guy who had a photo of him with his daughter in his profile pic of being a pedo (nice projection). and that's somebody who's supposed to be helping run the company. we dont even need to talk about tony and the other evp's behavior. not a single professional amongst them. and i see luke harper's wife has replaced brandi in the "chief dickhead" position

>Is AEW lacking serious adult supervision
The people in charge sperg out and argue with nobodies on Twitter. What do you think?

Kenny laying down the law on Twitter shows he has good leadership qualities. He should've sued those people calling him a pedo.

He can't sue if it's true.

he was the one calling someone a pedo unprovoked. perhaps there is something he would like to tell us

>locker room leader
>everything goes to shit
sasuga Punk

Tony is a 40 year old redditor who probably still hangs on r/teenager
If he wasn't a billionaire the cocksucker would be posing with funko pops with his gaping mouth open
He's a mark with a lot of money to burn and that what made AEW, He's not a Visionary, he's just some fanfic shitter.
He treats MJF like WCW treated Eddie Guerrero, they're gonna let the actual talent on the sidelines and put the big names of ex-NXT suckas on the spotlight
Feel bad for Moxley who put his heart in something he wants to be special just for this reckless mark of an owner to just try and shit the bed every single time
We work hard here wish Tony payed some more attention

INMATES
RUNNING
ASYLUM

>He treats MJF like WCW treated Eddie Guerrero, they're gonna let the actual talent on the sidelines and put the big names of ex-NXT suckas on the spotlight
I bet you were among the same fuckers who want the days of the over six foot body builders back while the undersized wrestlers should hit the bricks

they thought that bringing cm punk daniel bryan adam cole would easily beat RAW at this point in the year kek

I'll say this. It takes a special kind of retard to brag about beating a show and then turn around and hire the top talent of the show you beat. But hey, not everyone can be Vince.

>Is AEW lacking serious adult supervision
I said this when Moxley went off the rails. Plus some of the spots they do - while otherworldly - are suicide. That said, an overall good product .

Cody was the glue holding the company together.

>Sandbagging has occured many times in WWE
>Wrestlers under WWE contract have DIED due to substance abuse (Eddie etc)
>Sasha & Naomi literally just walked down
Why would this be pushed as an AEW-specific issue?

oh...consolewars...right

We know who the real draw is.

Attached: D2XQumyXQAAUU4d.jpg (900x1200, 104.36K)

>"but wwe!"
Like clockwork. You know what else is like clocks? ...counters. between "no million?" and "no sobriety", I think it's time to reset! the counter

I'm not a monster. Just get a Millie this wk and then we'll stop. Just get a million.

Attached: 55519600_2347569038812685_8355598865637834752_n.jpg (1080x1080, 86.95K)

>To be the “glue” in a company means to be someone that is trustworthy, respected and unites people with a focus towards a common goal. It means someone who successfully bonds two different pieces or several sides of an organization together to function as one unit, even when it's not their role.

Attached: glue.jpg (450x450, 48.83K)