Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes

STILL NO NSP EDITION

Attached: 265232C8-A1F2-48E8-A467-FB14F68F33CF.jpg (580x1024, 75.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

informazione.it/a/A17DE992-4F1D-4FB9-947E-A15F51F4744B/Fire-Emblem-Warriors-Three-Hopes-Recensione-Venti-di-battaglia
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1da5Ds2ppXrnPVTreR2t2820KLTdma1FyxPJBcrizPno/edit#gid=796613427
rentry.org/ozp8n
yuzu-emu.org/help/quickstart/#hardware-requirements
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for the end of the Based Lions Golden Gods alliance

Attached: Claude Time.png (549x165, 143.6K)

What's your favorite route sisters?

Attached: Screenshot_20220621-141151_Brave.jpg (972x888, 134.89K)

Dimitri was the real barrier to true peace on Fodlan, confirmed

Attached: 1655835749180.jpg (1024x576, 128.22K)

GIVE ME THE FUCKING GAME YOU BLUEBALLING FUCKWADS

>I wonder why Dimitri left me out here all alone with no armour or battalions. Aren't the Brigid hunters approaching?

Attached: ashe.png (800x800, 234.48K)

QUOTE FROM A GW REVIEWER:

Dimitri remains a proud and loyal leader, from whatever angle you look at him.

You just have to keep reading to find out.

It's been tens of hours since we told you about our first impressions of the latest exclusive signed by Nintendo and Koei Tecmo , Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes for Nintendo Switch, and thousands of helpless soldiers from the Empire of Adrestia and the Kingdom of Fearghus are fallen in the meantime.

Three Hopes and not Three Houses Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes, Shez and Claude in a combined attack In case you still have doubts about the Three Hopes narrative, we tell you right away: it is an alternative reality to the one you met in Fire Emblem: Three Houses and, even if the first few bars may seem similar, there are some important differences that change the story almost immediately.

informazione.it/a/A17DE992-4F1D-4FB9-947E-A15F51F4744B/Fire-Emblem-Warriors-Three-Hopes-Recensione-Venti-di-battaglia

Claude wank never ends

I fucking despise ResetERA

Attached: Rhea.png (495x418, 350.4K)

>Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes Demo datamine
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1da5Ds2ppXrnPVTreR2t2820KLTdma1FyxPJBcrizPno/edit#gid=796613427
---
>user's Fire Emblem Series Emulation/Modding Guide
rentry.org/ozp8n
- all FE titles
- UNDUBs, translations, updates, DLCs, mods, patches, ROM hacks, randomizers, cheats and more
>>(FE1) Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light
>>(FE2) Gaiden
>>(FE3) Mystery of the Emblem
>>(FE4) Genealogy of the Holy War
>>(BSFEAS) Archanean War Chronicles
>>(FE5) Thracia 776
>>(FE6) The Binding Blade
>>(FE7) The Blazing Blade
>>(FE8) The Sacred Stones - the self-randomizing ROM hack and more
>>(FE9) Path of Radiance
>>(FE10) Radiant Dawn
>>(FE11) Shadow Dragon - Full Content Patch included
>>(FE12) New Mystery of the Emblem - the restoration patch included
>>(FE13) Awakening - class sex-lock removal, Marriage Patch and more
>>(FE14) Fates - Hero Battles/Amiibo units, the retranslation, NSFW live2d and more
>>(TMSFE) Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE - the restoration patch included
>>(TMSFEE) Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE Encore
>>(FE15) Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - Amiibo units and more
>>(FEW) Warriors (3DS & Switch)
>>(FE16) Three Houses
- Sothis, Rhea and any other NPC playable in combat
- character modding and swapping, randomizer tools, class sex-lock removal and more
>>(FEW3H) Warriors: Three Hopes (Demo) - Ryujinx: WORKS | Yuzu: doesn't work yet
- those reliant on Vulkan - follow the step #4 of the Ryujinx setup for the demo
- experimental Ryujinx - >30FPS with 16xAA and 3xResolution
>FAQ:
Can I emulate ?
- pre-3DS/3DS titles - Most likely yes, but you'll have to test it yourself.
- Switch titles - yuzu-emu.org/help/quickstart/#hardware-requirements
Can I transfer save files from to an emulator?
- Yes. Check the "Extras" of the "Emulator resources" section.

Attached: 1655418354144.jpg (2594x1692, 2.11M)

Sad to see them go, happy to put their heads on pikes. Loog didn't go far enough. Sothis Vult.

Attached: dimiCelebrate.png (363x363, 257.49K)

C-LAWD

Fire Emblem is about the shittiness of mankind.

Why did Medeus sperg out to become the first Red Emperor in mentality but as a Dragon? Cause humans enslaved and tortured dragons after they became Manaketes, and Gharnef hates the rest of humanity so much he’ll use Medeus as a pawn. Three Times in fact when you include TMS.

Why is things so shitty in general besides the madness of the gods that doesn’t compare to the evil in man’s heart? Desaix, Lima, and the corrupted religion now turned cult Duma Faithful by its leader Jedah.

Loptous was dying but this asshole human went to an entirely different continent cause he craves UNLIMITED POWER so the two worked together to create a nation that wants to make the life’s of medieval children even worse by hunting them for sport. No regrets. Then a hate cult perpetuates the hate of all those loyal/carry the man’s blood. Also shitty nobles like “Child murder is cool” Hilda.

Humans tried to genocide dragons and shit just kept getting worse from there. Emperor of Bern due to incel father is poisoned and gets brain damage, hates humanity so much, sees all traitors in other nations licking his boots as proof humans don’t deserve to exist.

Nergal wanted the dragon pussy so bad that he delved into the dark arts Aka science. Then he went insane and desired UNLIMITED POWER.

An incel for Eirika decides SUMMONING SATAN is a good idea and will not backfire. Satan laughed after being revived, pointing out he did aweful shit just to satisfy his ego.

Ashnard is fucking nuts. Begnion Senate is shit. God who is not a dragon was so traumatized from her furry/evolved furry kids killing each other she flooded the earth by accident.

Grima is a half-human made by a human with a god complex. He saw his creators thoughts and became an edgelord.

Anankos is mentally Ill, everyone turned in him in Valla except the king despite knowing he’s been fighting his illness for thousands of years.

It’s Nemesis/Agarthans fault + mess

Attached: 841E394B-90C9-494B-899F-AED44C4814E6.jpg (1008x1500, 431.29K)

As far as I'm concerned, leaving edelgard alive is NOT a golden end because bitch is retarded.

no boar in GW confirmed
Ashe its for the greater good

every time you post this i think the nsp leaked because of the bigass link

Where's the nsp? Do people not care about Fire Emblem?

Edelgard understands FAMILY

Attached: 1655821763581.png (1895x766, 2.39M)

Claude's route is about building a strong foundation in preparation for an all-out assault by Shahid who has seized control of Almyra.
It's an invasion of epic proportions similar to the one that originally forced them to build the locket.
After the Myrddin battle in Chapter 4 there's an off-screen skirmish with just a small fraction of the Almyran force that devastates Goneril territory and results in Duke Goneril dying and being replaced by Holst.
This is largely because the rest of the Alliance refused to send aid to Goneril (again) because they saw no benefit in doing so for themselves, something Claude laments in the demo iirc.
The Empire hasn't invaded the Alliance yet and is mainly fighting the Kingdom over their sheltering of the Church, but that's just background stuff.
Anyway Claude realises that the war and the Alliance's disunity is setting Fodlan up to be decimated by Shahid who is a major dick, like we're talking massacres and stuff.
Claude decides that he needs to centralise power and comes up with the idea of forming the Leicester Federation with himself as the King, which is similar to the Alliance but the head (him) has more executive powers and can force things if need be.>Lorenz's father (can't remember the name it's another old fucker one like the other dads) rejects this because he doesn't want House Riegan telling him what to do. There's a minor civil war where you kill him and Lorenz becomes Count Gloucester.
With his control over the Alliance consolidated, he turns his eyes to unifying Fodlan in general.

(1/2)

The Nintendo Mafia finally decided to do their job for a musou game.

check ur pms

Ashe is for Yuri only

Attached: FUyQbp-akAAaKtL.jpg (1500x1026, 343.26K)

Don't worry, user. It will come.

To that end Claude defeats Edelgard and then Dimitri in battle to force them to accept him as the unifying force in Fodlan, so that he can pool the continent's collective resources into fighting off Shahid.
The invasion finally happens with Claude prepared for it, but what he didn't know was that the Slithers had been aligning themselves with Shahid.
Claude kills Shahid and the Almyran force crumbles, but the Slithers strike while Fodlan is still recovering from the battle.
Claude kills them, but as one final screw-you they unleash the resurrected Nemesis, who acts in a similar way to Verdant Wind's ending.

(2/2)

>Niche series
>Niche spinoff genre
You tell me

It was literally posted last thread, dude.

as long as we have 2 individual good routes we will be ok, though I will be sad to see them go, at least we're not SB. Which is the most rehashed route from 3H according to reviewers

Attached: 1.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

>Loog didn't go far enough
>when the Alliance is led by a descendant of Loog, and is if anything his truest successor amog his descendants
lol

Attached: 2.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

interesting stuff

ALSO STOP POSTING THE FANFICS AAAAA, GIMME THE NSP SO WE CAN SHITPOST ABOUT REAL THINGS

Attached: Capture1.png (1238x630, 1.42M)

It wasn't
I'm literally going insane between monitoring possible sites and these threads, I just want to play the game before I have to go back to work reeee

Attached: 3.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Attached: lorenz.png (1080x1080, 349.28K)

The leaks are real

no

1 Hour
>t. GameStop

Attached: FIVE MINUTES.jpg (1200x853, 187.85K)

Yes it was, the post was deleted, check the archives.

Have Edeltrannies stopped false flagging as deers yet?

Shit bait

No, it wasn't

Banfig was better

ignore him user, not up yet
no they are not, the whole byleth thing is impossible for the SB leak and neither leak have any proof whatsoever, are you anons really that desperate to shitpost?

why didn’t they redesign church characters but shit like literally who wolves and reddit gatekeeper did?

Important vs not imporant

At least you're not a Krouffercuck

I want to believe you.

they didn't redesign any adult characters, for some reason people stop aging in Fodlan after 25

What did Koei Tecmo mean by this?

Attached: 1655824689878.png (641x688, 582.07K)

I refuse to believe that German is a real language.

Attached: 65f507bc773add3b213a7df586de4598.jpg (1500x1061, 298.93K)

German is the most powerful language in the world, every word sounds like a racial slur.

Gatekeeper is a meme.

Like how he’s in the Empire even though Hopes confirmed CF replaced him with his twin brother, cause the OG ran away from the Empire as a kid and joined the Church.

What did she mean by this

Attached: 1655843656934.png (1854x1080, 3.95M)

Got the NSP. UploadiACK

>gee edelgard that was fun
>I just gotta get something from my pocket, not a knife btw
Claude backstabbing Edelgard will be the funniest moment in Fodlan history

Attached: MASTER NO.jpg (854x480, 20.62K)

Alright Any Forums you won me over.
Once its out, i'll buy (lmao) the game.

message one of the community dataminers so they can crack that shit while it uploads

AMDfag from the last thread here. I don't really understand how but after about a dozen tries it just suddenly got past the loading screen on one of them. If I have to bruteforce my way through loading screens by bashing my head against a brick wall a few times I can deal with that. Time to get caught up with AG for when the nsp drops any second now

Attached: ryujinx_capture_2022-06-21_23-04-35.jpg (3840x2160, 1.43M)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Buy neither Flayn nor Cyril got redesign. I know almost all redesigns suck anyways but still

Attached: Capture1.png (960x545, 725.67K)

You fucking retard, you didn't download the shaders and build a cache, did you?

It's too be expected but doesn't mean they didn't have some feelings while it lasted

Attached: 20220621_144357.jpg (1403x992, 765.31K)

Check if you have the latest experimental Ryujinx release with Vulkan.
The latest one from a few days ago gave me a pretty big boost in performance and stability.

based route choice user, see you on the other side of AG
>Flayn
user I have some news regarding Flayn's age

Y+Y+Y+X? Woah, what a nice combo, I can’t wait to do this over and over and over again

THE ASHEN DEMON

Attached: 1655833014176.jpg (1024x576, 74.82K)