>already on sale

Attached: DL.png (322x199, 119.13K)

>released a shit game
>ff two month still shit game

>kick out avellone for literally no reason
>game immediately goes into development hell
>releases and people immediately stop caring
deserved.

nobody has next gen hardware. either it was bought up by scalpers or miners.

>tons of bugs still apparently, including ones that make it so you can't get trophies or finish quests
i'll wait until the first dlc i guess.. also the 60fps ps5 version is still very muddy apparently.

Nintendo and Activision are pretty much the only companies that don't do this. Game sales generally fall off hard after launch, especially for single player games like this.

>doing worse than the original

Attached: dl.png (740x200, 70.96K)

yeah i dont exist true

>Activision are pretty much the only companies that don't do this.
lmao, every new COD goes on 25-33% sale 2-3 months after launch
And Vanguard is having free weekend every month or two

They may do sales at times but it's fucking hilarious that old CoD games are still full priced on Steam for example. The base price never goes down.

5 million in 2 months lol

Theres already more people playing the first game. It was just a better game to play, the choices shit in 2 actively ruins the game, you can make your game too safe, and then are left with nothing to really do outside of going out of your way to get into trouble at night.

Also people saying that kicking Chris off was the problem, he WAS the problem. He was trying to turn it into an RPG with choices and focus on narrative decisions, Dying Light was never suppose to be that, that shit is all his doing and its the worst part of the game. They didnt throw out everything he did when he was booted, they just took out alot of the unfinished stuff, one of which being that you could side with the Ravagers and the general(you can see some dialogue and story beats that suggest what you couldve been doing if you sided with them still though). This shit would not have fixed the game, it never shouldve been about choices and narrative, it shouldve ripped it all out and focused on gameplay. Im not shitting on his past work, but acting like his continued involvement wouldve fixed the game is just wrong, he should not have been involved with this game, it didnt need him and the whole issue was that it resulted in creative differences that confused the development, they openly stated they didnt know what fucking game they were making, was it Fallout: New Harran under Avellone or was it Dying Light under the original devs, it ended up being a inbetween, which noone wanted.
>you know what dying light needs? Lots of talking to characters like its an RPG, with factions, shallow "choices matter" shit and TONS of dialogue
A game trying to be an RPG and failing to be compelling in its RPG systems and its characters/quests. Go play the first game, its still fun to actually play, the story is just there as a courtesy in that game to get you to do fight.

Attached: 1631149297242.jpg (900x900, 41.5K)

it is very bizarre that they just didn't go all in on the gameplay when that was why ANYONE played the first game. NOBODY gave an ounce of shit about any of the story. my eyes glazed over any time a cutscene started in the first game because the story was so inconsequential and boring.

Fuck off. DL1 was boring shit and the only potential DL2 had wad being an rpg, which they completely fucked up.

I saw that the nights weren't pitch black as before so I instantly knew they had no idea what they were doing

AVELLONE TARD CREATED THIS SHIT WORLDBUILDING

FROM A KINO B TIER ACTION MOVIE PLOT TO FUCKING POLITICAL PROPAGANDA GARBAGE

it's 2022
if a GTX 1060 3GB can't handle it, it will flop.

>story was so inconsequential and boring.
Just like every Techland game.

It was on sale a month after release.

that part pisses me tf off
would buy some of the dlc if they went on sale ever
luckily with cod i just play the campaign so i already own all the games i want

Dont fall in love with potential user, its an idea you have of what the game could be idealized, its never what you expect, the reality is that to make this game an actual RPG they would have to remove the Dying Light parts, you expected an RPG in a game that was never built to be one.

This is like making a FEAR sequel and then making it have damage numbers and health bars on enemies in an attempt to make it an RPG where you have to grind for better loot, and now the kick and slow mo are tied to stamina bar so you cant spam them, because youre suppose ot equip gear sets to increase your stamina and they have to limit and balance it around that. Noone who liked Dying Light wanted an RPG with fucking choices and focus on dialogue, they wanted more of the combat. They tried both and ended up making a game with weak RPG elements where the gameplay is limp, it tries to be both and failed at both, Avellones presence was not removed user, the whole games narrative and structure around choices are his doing, this IS the game then intended just not complete with its choices. As I said, all that wasnt finished as the Ravager and general factions, more factions would not fix the gameplay or RPG elements.

Why is this the case?