I hope pride month ends soon goddamit

I hope pride month ends soon goddamit

Attached: dffergerdfververvg.png (1302x818, 214.5K)

Attached: 1644740951590.png (599x670, 441.74K)

Eh I just tune out the faggotry by now. I don't want time to go any quicker. I hardly get anything done as is

Maybe stop hanging out on tranny filled Discord servers for starters.

>heres a picture of my cancerous discord
KILL YOURSELF.

What's wrong with talking about Chinese people?

People unironically lumping trans in with shit like "arctic foxgender" is probably the fastest way for normies/MSM to reach moral fatigue.

People unironically lumping gay in with shit like "trans" is probably the fastest way for normies/MSM to reach moral fatigue.

>haha X go Y
I always sensed mental illness in this phrase...

They lump themselves in with that shit and it's all just as nonsensical.

>here's my new invention, the train!
>If we ride these coal powered machines, we can travel hundreds of miles in only a few days, and send mail to anywhere in the country!
>humanity 200 years later:

I don't want to see this shit anymore private Any Forums for videogames when?

All the intelligent white folks already did that. They won't tell you where it is, either.

8kun might as well not exist

They are different symptoms of the same disease
Surely a 40 year old pervert who wears women's lingerie and jerks off is not the same thing as a 14 year old girl putting "non-binary" in her quirky twitter bio
But why would you tolerate either one or the other?

Surely a 40 year old pervert who wears women's lingerie and jerks off is not the same thing as a 14 year old girl putting "non-binary" in her quirky twitter bio
For teenagers the non-binary shit is just zoomer's version of emo, how are you supposed to rebel against society and rage against the machine when they literally everything is brave, stunning and acceptable now?

For westerners it's not month but the whole life.

So you saved this screenshot on your device of a conversation in a discord I assume you arent being held at gunpoint to not leave that you hate so much to prove what point exactly?

Ends Next Friday

sweet

Attached: 1645193371851.png (600x784, 339.16K)

yep! then we will cease to exist,, :3

Yeah it's just trendy

I wonder how much of the user base Ron lost when he decided to ban loli. I never looked again after that day.

maybe if they shut the fuck up about being trans for even a second

I want to fuck (they/them) slug cats (pussy/asshole/frotting)

>dickscard

>____ go burrr
that shitty unfunny dead meme is the worst part of that screenshot

Being a westoid you get fag flags and propaganda shoved into your face 24/7, I can't go a day without seeing flags or some reference to pride. Society is fucking diseased.

You will never pass

I have lgbtabc fatigue like you wouldn't believe

Uh sweety no one is shoving anything in your face, your just looking for stuff to get mad at touch grass incel
>Windows literally updated to display the fag flags in the search bar this month

Yeah that's how it works.

All Gayness will be gone next friday, trust me.

so this is like the reverse linux troonix meme right ?

there will NEVER be a better tomorrow

I miss when Rain World was niche and not appropriated by discord ultrafaggots.