Reggie wants more classic franchises on Switch

>youtu.be/t2p1Mm6Of30
>10:10
>The philosophy that Nintendo has from a development is that for every platforms, we want to have at least one of our classic franchises.

Franchises not on Switch.
Battalion Wars
Chibi-Robo
Excite
F-Zero
Golden Sun
Kid Icarus
Legendary Starfy
Mario & Luigi
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Mother (Eartbound)
Nintendogs
Pilotwings
Punch-Out!!!
Pushmo
Rhythm Heaven
Sin and Punishment
Star Fox
Wario Land
Wave Race

Attached: Reggie.jpg (399x388, 14.43K)

>gets fired
>still can't stop trying to be an employee
Always found it funny how the underages of Any Forums fellated this mutt.

Literally who? lmao
Nintendo don't hire this man

>2017
Retard-kun...

Assuming Reggie knew what it was at the time due to development time; the classic franchise was probably Advance Wars.

I wonder what happened with Mother 3 (Earthbound 2?).
It was obviously very close to getting localized but the project got scrapped for whatever reason.
Maybe they did found the Magypsyes to be too much for trannies to handle and the top suits just were unaware of them.

now just look at how it0s being treated.
you know it might be a good idea to keep those franchises on smash only or dead, since not even nintendo cares about them that much

For me, it's 1080, Excite, Pilotwings, and Wave Race.

Reggie, you no longer work for Nintendo. I hate when these fags retire and continue to try and influence policy using their celebrity status. This kind of thing used to be considered in bad taste in our society. Even former presidents used to just fuck off and make billions of dollars quietly scamming third world countries, but at least they had the decency to stop showing their ugly faces all the time.

Reggie, your body is over.

SOUL

>Franchises not on Switch.
You forgot the best one

Attached: 28455-eternal-darkness-sanity-s-requiem-gamecube-screenshot-title.jpg (640x480, 25.88K)

Is a single game considered a franchise?

Attached: 163429532798.png (861x1200, 1.55M)

I guess not, Eternal Darkness should still get a new game though

the switch library is shit

>"This is supposed to be our Halo killer? Are you fucking kidding me?"- Reggie, allegedly to NoA marketing staff upon being shown Geist, 2005

>Golden Sun
I'd rather get a new, good RPG.

As if this fat fuck even cares about classic franchises.

Should have bankrolled Second Sight instead.

This game wasn't even released in Japan, lmfao.

>we are commited to 3DS as our dedicated handheld platform

Based n-space turning the tables and having NA/EU only games

I'm hard pressed to call most of these Classics. And a few are dead for reasons other than ninty not doing them, namely Mother and M&K