DoA6 cup size ranking

Hi there, I wonder if someone can listen/rank the cup sizes of the DoA6 girls? For some reason there never was a list like in SC. I need it for a research.

Attached: 3jbzdycztgo11.jpg (2268x723, 177.61K)

sure the list of objectivity states that mila > nicole > alpha > extraneous solutions

Can’t really list the DoA6 girls but in SC, is Hilde really smaller than Xianghua??

???
I don’t know a DoA6 girl named nicole. Alpha isn’t in 6 either.

just mod your game to rectify this issue.

Dont they use like 3 different models?

I honestly don’t know. I think they all differ in boob size?

DoA never listed cup size but there are bust measurements at least in earlier games. DoA6 didn’t list those so no idea if they hold up.

Honoka 99cm
Rachel 96cm
Tina 95cm
Christie 93cm
Nyotengu 93cm
Ayane 93cm
La Mariposa 92cm
Momiji 92cm
Hitomi 90cm
Kokoro 90cm
Kasumi 89cm
Leifang 87cm
Tamaki 84cm
NiCO 83cm
Marie Rose 74cm

No idea if those are still correct or what it means for cup size.

Forgot Helena… she’s 90cm

its important to note the girls actually change numbers throughout the series

Can’t be right at all. Helena has as big boobs as Tina if you look at her in DoA6.

Yeah those measurements don't really fit their actually breast sizes in many cases.
IMO Lisa is the biggest looking after Honoka, she should be listed Higher than 92cm. Those are probably Double D or higher.
Helena is the 3rd biggest, so 90cm is way to low.
Kasumi also looks definitively bigger than most others with higher measurements, No way she's that low in the list.

Attached: d92jmn7-ef2099e8-f80b-4f5a-907b-4a717955e121.jpg (1080x1920, 370.32K)

I can probably do the smaller boobs: (smaller to larger)
Marie Rose is an A Cup.
NiCO fills a solid B cup.
Tamaki is a C I would say.
I think all others already are D cup and higher, with tge exception of Lei-Fang maybe, she could be a C cup too. Rest is very big boobs though

Attached: 746385-dead-or-alive-6-character-nico-xbox-one-front-cover.jpg (800x1200, 161.48K)

You forgot Mila, B87 but she's obviously among the bigger optically

Attached: 05_doa06.jpg (1366x768, 77.18K)

Momiji is to high up there, she's one of the smaller chested girls. Around Hitomi and Kokoro and Lei-Fang. Those are only C-cups

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89.22K)

Love Mommyji

Attached: DOAX-VenusVacation_210831_220111.jpg (1920x1080, 428.22K)

>Kasumi also looks definitively bigger than most others with higher measurements, No way she's that low in the list.
Kasumi is the biggest of the Asian girls outside of Honoka. The measurement of below 90 was always wrong for her.

Attached: kasumi__dead_or_alive_6__doa6_by_kulabest_deev1wf-fullview.jpg (1280x720, 88.71K)

It would be difficult to reproduce an accurate breast size measurement for DOA girls because their actual breast size varies wildly depending on their costume. DOA does not have a base body for each girl that the costume conforms to, rather haphazard attempts are made to stretch an original costume basebody to match what the developers assume to be the girls proportions. It's also a very disorganized effort as proportions relative to other girls often make no sense. One example of this, in DOAXVV, is that Nyotengu's chest is listed as the same size as Ayane, which is simply untrue in any costume. They use the same body, but have a scaling factor in the game's programming to inflate and deflate their breast size, and in the case of Ayane the value is simply higher. So even though their own size will vary based on costume when compared to themselves, Ayane, no matter what, always has an objectively larger breast size than Nyotengu.

Attached: 1646412249115.jpg (1039x209, 45.18K)

What about Kokoro. Is she not bigger than Kasumi now?

I'm a femanon and I think this is a good thing. Big breasts aren't really all that great, even for guys. I know you like your big tiddy anime bitches but you should really learn to appreciate a well proportioned woman like the kind you'd find in real life. Just saying.

The sheer autistic depravity of this man knows no bounds, even after being publicly embarrassed by a moderator banning him and calling him a backseat moderator.

I think Kasumi is bigger. Isn’t Kokoro one of the smaller alongside Leifang?

Not in 6. Kokopuffs got an upgrade

Ivy is literally built for lizard cock