Things i wanna see

things i wanna see
>more materia and the rest of the elements added (pretty obvious)
>Synergy attacks between all characters
>a proper aggro system or at least some easy ways to grab aggro
>spend 2 atbs to change party member OR 2 atbs to change between two weapons
>supports abilities from non-in-party party members

Attached: 1655418541574.jpg (1188x669, 88.12K)

I want open world, bike traversal, more quests, more weapons with different movesets, more skills to bind no more slowmo menu garbage and let me air juggle on staggers

Attached: 1655717978728.jpg (1066x1200, 99.48K)

All I want is Master Materia to return

Attached: boyeee.png (559x390, 356.08K)

Less Zackwank

>FF invented ATB
>Remake ATB menu slows down time
How can KH pull it off but not FF7R?

I'd like a hard mode option from the get-go

It was definitely good to get used to the combat on a normal setting first. I definitely needed it. but for this 2nd entry I'd like the option

Attached: 1655841207795.jpg (884x896, 147.88K)

>rpgs should just be dmc
I hate fags like you so much

>Barret was the original BOIIIII creator

I'd like for non-battle animations to be faster. One thing I hated about FF7R was how it had the RDR2 effect of interacting with shit in the world. It really shouldn't take that long to open a chest or press a fucking elevator button. Let me press and go. If I want to enjoy the scenery, I will. Also, if I have to go through one more forced walking event, I will find a homeless dog and break its neck. Just make it a fucking cutscene or give me an auto-move button.

Pay no deed to these retards, being able to choose actions while time is halt is the best thing about this game

>Pay no deed to these retards
I can't. It's ADHD addled zoomers like them who have ruined the industry. Their existence illustrates exactly why gatekeeping is important.

>no more slowmo menu garbage
That shit isn't going away. It's there to help all the casual weebs only playing the game for the story. It's also pretty fundamental to the combat system. Despite what some fags would like to say, FF7R is not an action game. It uses a very hybrid ATB system meant to give players a strategic option to defeat their enemies. That's the whole slow-mo shit. Honestly, that's how you're supposed to play it.

You really don't see a problem with a remake of the most popular game in a franchise, known for its active-time battle system, not having a real-time menu?

Shocked at how good this combat is
Bugged the fuck out of me like it couldn't make up its mind and I couldn't dodge at first but now I get it and it feels so great

Basic attacks can end up doing like 10-20% of the enemies health over the fight duration but build the gauge so you can do actual damage. You can sort-of dodge but in general you're just gunna get hit and that's the point unless it's aoes

I feel like this kindof combat would be so good for like an mmo too as opposed to the current system popular ones have

Attached: 1655842191149.png (1920x1080, 8.82K)

Controlling 3 character's menus in real time is impossible, without time stop it would be a shitty action game with dumbfuck AI companions like ff15

Pointless dodge mechanic that doesn't work so combat is essentially turn-based... is good?

>t.

Attached: images.png (220x229, 5.34K)

>Controlling 3 character's menus in real time is impossible
??? It would be the same fucking thing, except you'd be tested on your reaction time and ability to scramble through both your and your party's menus for the right command(s). You could either have it that L2 and R2 bring up the corresponding character's individual menu in full, or those same buttons could just bring up shortcut menus with the ability to map spells and shit to the face buttons. Somehow the baby Disney game got it right and not the source material.

It's not a stylish action game where you able to dodge and perfect block every attack, it's actually much closer to the original where you inevitably get damaged, managing your team's HP during the fight with cures and potions is a crucial part of the game

Based

>open world

Cringe. FP not BP

another day, another FF7Re saltmine thread.
just waiting for the comment copypaster to show up to flash his FF7 Re-hateboner for the 9999th time.

Things I want to see
>less ff7
>more anything else

>more anything else

Attached: 1635962745718.jpg (1153x1350, 344.39K)