The holy trinity of action gaming

The holy trinity of action gaming.

Attached: Action.png (1105x486, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vg0dxpBp85A?t=258
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: action games tier list(updated).png (1125x706, 667.77K)

>faggot will cry 5
try again

>Bayonetta games that low

Based

Where the fuck is GoW2 aka the best one?

Attached: fry.jpg (246x205, 8.32K)

>DMC3, NGII and God Hand
FTFY

Fixed

Attached: 1626322261578.png (1476x649, 1.78M)

NG2 is unfinished and overrated.

it's the best game in the series
cope contrarian fag

Pleb.

Attached: 1652616805866.gif (400x400, 1.82M)

NG3RE > NG2

But Itagakifags will never admit this.

anyone have the video where the god of war dev openly admitting to dmc having better combat?

Don't know the video but it was David Jaffe who said it.

youtu.be/vg0dxpBp85A?t=258
here found it

Reminder that juggles and long combos are based and only boring fags with no creativity dislikes them.

Attached: 1642004858409.webm (700x394, 3M)

Where the fuck is my God Hand remaster?

It's pretty rough but the gameplay is so much better than the first game.

>DMC after 3
>holy trinity of anything
Combo autism doesn't make your game good, it just adds a meaningless layer of depth to it.

Name one(1) video game that is not meaningless.

...that's not even remotely close to related to what I said.

DMC 5 was very mediocre. Level design sucked ass, basically corridors. 4 was better

I feel like I'm the only one who liked the original Xbox version of Ninja Gaiden and not Black and Sigma. That version is now lost to time and I hate that.

another dmc5 shill thread

What kind of Shit list is this?

I unironically like Bayonetta 1 and 2 more than every DMC game. Even with Umbran Climax

Is DMC2 worth playing or is it that bad? I just got the HD Collection and I'm about to finish the first one

>NOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST HAVE STUFF THAT'S FUN TO DO FOR THE SAKE OF IT
>THERE NEEDS TO BE SOME KIND OF PURPOSE
>SOME KIND OF REWARD
>WHERE'S MY LOOT
>WHERE'S MY ACHIEVEMENTS
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE

Fun things are fun, deal with it.

Attached: 1234.jpg (888x894, 60.92K)

>4 was better
Room temp IQ

Always worth playing. It makes you appreciate the first game so much more and anticipate the third game as it's known to be best in the series.

It's bad but it's kind of an interesting time capsule that shows how people hadn't really figured out 3d action games yet.

I expected Bayonetta 2 to be a lot better, the first is still the best

isnt "action gaming" a retarded category? i mean, mario is an action game. that's a really wide net to cast.

Attached: idk.gif (260x200, 61.62K)

No Mario is a platformer

Attached: 1623777368922.jpg (880x750, 64.16K)

Godhand does not hold up. Glorified endless hallway quarter eating beatem up. sure you can unlock some cool moves but so does every VS fighter, doesn't make it a good game and you'll barely use any of them.

It refers to games where melee combat is the main focus, and you only control one entity (there are some exceptions to this, like Chaos Legion and Astral Chain, but I said this to differentiate it from RTS and the likes).

Diabloniggers got angry at them being called hack n slash and then actionfags got angry at them being called character action and then Beat m Up fags got angry at them being called 3D beat m ups.

>4 weapons rising
lol

>4 weapons rising

Saying that MGR has 4 weapons is being way too generous, more like 1 weapon, 2 subweapons and 1 weapon with a single move.

Mistral Pole is the only other weapon with a usuable moveset.

Quality over quantity

platforming is a sub genre of the wider genre of action. action is any gameplay that presents challenge physically, testing reactions, hand-eye coordination, motor control, et cetera. this includes beat em ups, shooters, fighting games, stealth games, rhythm games and so on. a more specific categorization of games like dmc would be "beat em up" or even more specific "stylish action."

Attached: cardcaptor-sakura-closeup.jpg (1409x759, 253.7K)

It fails at both, even Bayo, another platinum game, has better movesets on weapons dropped from regular enemies on top of having better base moves.

>even Bayo, another platinum game, has better movesets on weapons
It has a lot of copypasted moves and combos between weapons and for the vast majority of them only Wicked Weaves are worth a shit. MGR has a much better balanced moveset.