SEGA super game teased

what the hell could it be?
twitter.com/IGN/status/1539296153098919937

Attached: 51p9tIQrhmL.png (512x512, 37.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LdmcIFdG_RM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twatter people are guessing ecco the dolphin, that was either an elephant-y sound or a dolphin call.

Sounds like monkey noises

Sonic 5

ECCO THE FUCKING DOLPHIN

>The super game turns out to be Ecco
I mean, that would be based but Sega would fucking die for sure. You don't drop 882 million dollars into a dolphin game.

Attached: 7ea5f33d77fff4274f6078.jpg (656x438, 40.52K)

I thought it was a monkey at first but yeah it's obviously Ecco doing sonar underwater or w/e.

Attached: ecco being a smug cunt.png (223x191, 67.48K)

its a super game, so possibly a compilation title kind of like x-zone on 3ds?
also kek tembo 2

Attached: TEMBO THE BADASS ELEPHANT 2.png (599x645, 515.54K)

Silence fool.
Ecco is going to save Sega.

I don't think this is supposed to be the super game. Which btw is supposed to actually be multiple games rather than just one anyways.

I'm sorry HOW many million

Attached: 4db.jpg (1269x720, 59.02K)

>Frontiers is HIRE THAT MAN tier quality
>Origins has screwed up music
>but “PREASE GET EXCITED FOR NEXT PRODUCT”
How does this happen?!

I don't really care about anything Sega is doing until they bring back Skies of Arcadia.

Attached: 1433475304652.jpg (900x1200, 598.07K)

>Twitter
You're a faggot

fuck you

DELPHIN was a dolphin-shaped sea daimon in the service of the god Poseidon. When his master was wooing the Nereid Amphitrite and she fled, Delphin was sent to find the nymphe and persuade her to agree to the marriage. For his service Poseidon placed the dolphin amongst the stars as the constellation Delphinus.

Sorry Ecco fans, it's Persona 6.

Sega had an investors meeting last year where they said that they were going to invest 882 mil into a "Super Game", but later clarified that the money was actually for a bunch of AAA games and not one.

They also mentioned that NFTs and Cloud Gaming are going to be a part of that so I hope Sega falls flat on its face.

echo the dolphin with modern graphics would be something. Probably wouldn't sell though.

youre a niggerfaggot though so that makes you worse than OP
they are absolutely not going to use persona to save themselves, especially for an 882mil investment into several games and "nfts and cloud gaming"

Attached: soul calibur 2 ocarina of time link giddyup.gif (447x447, 1.23M)

posting the best track from the ecco soundtrack while im at it
youtu.be/LdmcIFdG_RM

Attached: MICKEY DOOR TO DARKNESS.png (983x819, 243.24K)

Based Ecco is gonna put Sega back on the map.