Now that the whole free world is supporting Russia in the war against the Nazis who took over the Ukraine

Now that the whole free world is supporting Russia in the war against the Nazis who took over the Ukraine.
When can we have a game about the glorious Red Army, which fought against the Nazis in WWII?

Attached: 4c2832d346839627a133d7b1a915c5c7.jpg (1908x835, 158.74K)

>the whole free world is supporting Russia in the war against the Nazis who took over the Ukraine
>the glorious Red Army
This is some serious vatnik cope.

Attached: JrBx77S3rhMDKVGC (1).webm (640x640, 734.62K)

The bad guys won the Napoleonic Wars.

There were no good guys in WW1

Ukraine just banned their main opposition party and seized all their assets. They are a totalitarian dictatorship

You know its mostly ukrainians who fought against nazis in ww2?

I used to feel bad about killing the Nazis as the Russians in COD:WAW but now if I just pretend they're Ukrainians then I actually have fun killing them.

Attached: Reznov.jpg (620x600, 57.05K)

Russian controlled puppets with direct ties to russia and who ruled by people with russian citizenships are not opposition. Ukraine has actual opposition parties who are not tied to russia and who are not banned.
Also dictatorship is normal under marshal law, maybe you forgot Ivan that there is a war in ukraine.

>Any Forums is antifash now
did Any Forums get usurped by Russians or something?

You know Dimitri is a Ukrainian right.

mother fuck you asshole bitch globohomo fucker you are NATO proparaganda cia bio laboratiry in russian ukraine FUCK YOU

Attached: 1650735009167.jpg (303x335, 30.29K)

This but unironically
The US biolabs in Ukraine need to be investigated thoroughly

He was probably born in the Ukrainian SSR, but he is ethnically Russian.

Everyone in Ukraine is Russian Polish or German. There is no such thing as a "Ukrainian"

>Nazis
>bad
>red army
>glorious
Where the fuck you think you are? Fuck off back to leftypol

Whenever modern-day USA starts caring about a war, you can be sure the opposite side has the right of it.

Based

Will vatniks ever stop coping?

Attached: 1648582481528.png (1003x506, 844.03K)

Germany deserved what was coming to it.

Attached: Peace.jpg (3791x4617, 1.29M)

Not video games.

Has it never occurred to you faggots that the Nazis and Soviets were buddy-buddy at one point?

>implying russians and russian shills know about the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact
Lmao

That's always interested me. The Soviets (Stalinists) viewed the Nazis as a significant ally and their best bet at fulfilling their ultimate goal of conquering the rest of Europe. Only, the Nazis didn't reciprocate and the attitude obviously then changed. You should look into Popadonets propaganda fiction, there's tons of stories of the Nazis and Soviets joining forces to destroy Britain.

When I wanna kill zionist nazis. I play Red Orchestra.

Attached: red-orchestra-ostfront-41-45-pc_ve35.jpg (288x394, 52.27K)

They should've teamed up to destroy the west

partisans 1941