Kino

Kino

Attached: final_fantasy_viii.png (1280x800, 468.43K)

first time playing this was the ps4 remaster and I don't get why people like this. the only good thing about this game is triple triad which is definitely based. don't care for ff7 either. ff9 and Tactics were the only good ps1 FFs to me.

he ded.

Nearly every FF is the same for me gameplay wise so if I'm willing to play one, I'm not sure why I wouldn't play the others.
As you said, this game is just FF but with Triple Triad so it wasn't my first FF but I don't really think of it any less than the other FFs
The story is shit but who cares video game

Some people happen to like high school love dramas

>wasn't my first pick of FFs to play*

Attached: 1642099565382.jpg (600x800, 52.73K)

You got filtered. There was no love drama. Rinoa loved Seifer and didn't care for Squall. Then after Squall died he conjured up this dream scenario while he was in limbo with him saving the world and going to space and getting the girl accompanied by aliens, UFOs, and talking lions which are Squall's favorite animal.

You stupid zoomer fuck, are you deaf? Also the locations are some of the best in all videogames.

That'd quite the copium rationalize to the fact that FF8 simply has a very poorly written and horribly paced story.

Oh. So this is what Paper Mario The Origami King was referencing.

>my dude thats copium weirdchamp the story is cringe and pacing 2 slow, now persona 5 that shit bussin fr POGCHAMP

Attached: 400.jpg (600x647, 47.76K)

>giant hole for a face
>still cant fit in as many cocks as faggot OP
many such cases.

Better than FF7

>You stupid zoomer fuck

Cringe

based

Kino

Attached: 1654623669158.png (800x1258, 114.62K)

GET BACK TO WORK

Attached: 1652370810819.jpg (673x900, 104.19K)

>hating ff8
filtered
>hating ff7
ULTRA FILTERED
>liking ff9
REVERSE-ULTRA DAVID LYNCH FILTERED

Attached: 1653263386740.jpg (850x838, 143.45K)

Based beyond belief

FF8 is the thinking man's Final Fantasy. With all the other Final Fantasies the stories engaging in cliche storywriting, instantly gratifying narrative devices, and conventional RPG mechanics. FF8 was revolution in this regard by expanding on the concept of the flawed protagonist introduced in 7 and giving a full character study in a story about maturity and the shattering of paradigms. Squall is one of the most complex, sophisticated, and salient characters in video games which outwards proclivities hide a leader, a true sigma male.