I think Baldur's Gate 3 will be an amazing game

I think Baldur's Gate 3 will be an amazing game

Attached: bg3.jpg (700x327, 123.95K)

Is this game woke? You can't get a straight answer on shitholes like steam forums and I don't want to pay for this before knowing.

>Early access cope
lol, lmao

if you're worried about that over "is this game fun" you have serious mental illness

I don't think so, no. To me having one boring black companion and otherwise no story about trans stuff or minorities in Act 1 then I categorize it as "not woke".

theyre all faggots you can romance no matter your MC's gender and the dude hit on you even if youre not interested

bg3 and rogue trader next year
good times

Well, yeah. You are the target audience. I recommend you the buzz lightyear movie.

I think Wyll has a lot of promise. Cool premise and I like when he goes mask off.

Full game WHEN SWEN?

Attached: 1655833805294.jpg (858x725, 90.03K)

when the fuck is the next panel with patch 8?

it's got some serious potential if act 1 represents the finished game, but that's an if.
I'd say no, overall.
it's got the requisite representation, but the characters are warts and all, it lacks the insufferable preaching that categorises a woke game, and it doesn't restrict the player based on the creators' political leanings. Also they actually follow through on making ugly placeholder characters look normal.

>he thinks it's coming out

Attached: 1640780742184.png (564x468, 378.63K)

Jesus, this game is taking forever to come out

>I recommend you the buzz lightyear movie.
I'm sure you do but gay people don't live rent free in my head like in yours

The idea that it's not is retarded. They've spent nearly a decade building their reputation on actually following through with early access games, and destroying it for the sake of a quick cash grab is moronic.
Whether or not it's coming out in anything resembling an acceptable state is the actual question.

Attached: 1392559196136.jpg (385x383, 19.49K)

Honestly I hope it launches successfully. The early access was perfect to play with friends during lockdown, I hope the rest of the game will maintain a similar quality to what has been released so far

Should be soon I think.

Dragon Age 4. Get that one too.

Very. It's weaponized fucking AIDS. It might be a lot of things, but it aint Baldur's Gate.

I don't think so. No one really preaches modern politics at you, the companions are diverse but mostly assholes, no saintly minorities, and you can even genocide an oppressed minority of tieflings if you are an edgy boi.