Xenoblade and Fire Emblem are overrepresented on swi-

>Xenoblade and Fire Emblem are overrepresented on swi-

Attached: file.jpg (3000x2000, 2.72M)

1 game is to many games

What's the FE game on the second row

who are you quoting?

me

I don't think anyone ever said that but it's a moot point because Mario and Zelda are cultural phenomonons.

Its what all the faggot jewtubers having been saying after the fe leak/xenoblade direct annoncement

Was a re release of on of the old ones.

Ah, thank you. I didn't know that.

>Putting FE1 on the second row as if that counts
Then again, every FE game on the Switch is shit so I can see why people might think the series has too many games on that system

Why are you watching them?
If you have to watch ecelebs surerly you could find some that don't hate JRPGs instead of watching whoever the hell you have been

This, Nintendo put a translated rom on their eshop only to make it available for only a period of time like Mario 3D all stars. Ah and in the picture that's the collector edition.

Sorry forgot image.

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_FireEmblemShadowDragonAndTheBladeOfLight_image1280w.jpg (1280x640, 221.61K)

>idiots wonder why first party titles with over 40 years of history have more saturation on modern console

Attached: 1644852210836.jpg (896x896, 49.83K)

But Mario is actually fun

-tch
You're talking about the biggest Nintendo series and one of its most well renound (where the first title sold a record amount). Compare Xenoblade and FE to other less popular series like Kirby (4 games), Pikmin (1 port), Metroid (1 game with another coming whenever), Splatoon (2 games incl a DLC), Star Fox (nothing) and niche series like Kid Icarus, F-Zero, Pilotwings, Rhythm Heaven and more (all 0 titles).

I notice that basically nobody was complaining about Xenoblade being oversaturated until they announced the upcoming direct

Attached: 1655389823762.jpg (531x269, 27.05K)

>I have no clue what context even means.

I'm not watching them, I've just been paying to attention to the threads on Any Forums the past few days. I've seen like at least 3 or 4 of them

Compared to their general audience and sales.
Yes on Fire emblem. No on Xenoblade.
In the stark few XBC games released. They got more sales than FE has acquired over the course of it's entire franchise.
FE should have stopped after the Gamecube games. The series peaked there and should have never continued after that.

3 Houses was the best selling fire emblem game ever and it's only gotten significantly more popular since then. It's riding the Persona social link wave to AAA status. Plus it's cheap as fuck to make.

Xenoblade doesn't really sell enough to justify the resources it takes to make but Nintendo does need some critically acclaimed first party games besides Mario and Zelda. Not to mention Monolith pretty much single handedly made Breath of the Wild so they're making up for it in other ways and can do whatever they want.