Elden Ring (2023)

Expansion when?

Attached: EldenRing.jpg (2121x1414, 123.08K)

They'll reveal it at Gamescom or tokyo game show, just wait nigga

Hopefully never the game is honestly not that good just like Sekiro. Make the next IP and not openworld this time.

there's not going to be an expansion, they'll just keep patching in all the cut content for two years and people will suck them off

>the game is honestly not that good just like Sekiro.
Come on, man... it has to be better than Shitkiro.

>they'll just keep patching in all the cut content for two years
That's exactly what DLC is.

Free DLC? Based Miyazaki

Every Bamco Fromsoft title has had DLC, probably to he announced around 6 months after release, but it could take a lot longer like the DaS2 ones

Nah honestly the open world paddling in Elden Ring sucks so hard. I mean don't get me wrong the first time it blows your mind but after your first playthrough it kinda gets super annoying.

So... most likely early 2023?

Finally, some DLC that expands Nico of Thorolund's backstory

Probably later this year even

how is that not the best ending? the game is already pretty big, getting free shit dripfed on top of that sounds great

Nah, no chance. It's definitely coming early 2023 at the absolute earliest.

I honestly don't think the open world is as bad as people make it out to be. I'm not a big fan of open world myself but at least in ER there was shit to see the first time around, and on subsequent playthroughs you can just beeline from margit to godrick to renalla to morgot etc and then a run will take you around 3 hours
I agree the strongest point of ER is the dungeons but it's a nice idea to have a 'world' to connect those together and I don't hate it.

all the running is the worst part there's no reason to ever fight the outdoor mobs

You'll get a teaser which will insinuate DLC but not actually reveal anything.

I'm curious what the location will be. Probably something like 2 or 3 new zones, and at least one of them will be Miquella's dream world

Oh, I thought you were talking about the announcement. Yeah, release probably next year.

When Any Forums finally stop spamming it, user.
I promise.

Camps, forts and ruins always have unique items in them and there are lots of overworld bosses. Random patrolling mobs, sure, you can just run past them, but I think it would be infinitely worse if you were forced to engage with everything you walk into in the overworld.

Let's be honest most of the weapons are shit, most of the spells are shit you will only clear specific stuff. I don't think you need to kill everything in the overworld but we can all agree the legacy dungeons are the best of this game.

ER has one of the best open worlds in the last 20 years. The people who complain about ERs open world are just "open world le bad" people who would never be happy with any kind of open world because they inherently dislike open worlds for no logical reason at all.