He's right

He's right

Attached: 1655573781461.jpg (1024x750, 128.16K)

seeing this just makes me miss tuba croc

This guy pops up in my recommendations feed a lot. I watched one of his videos and figured out pretty quickly he’s annoying as hell

Attached: 4173297C-2773-41F0-A688-E40397041077.png (360x360, 145.93K)

THE CROSSED ARM CARTOON AVATAR

I understand wanting Mario Kart 9.. but actually expecting it?
That youtuber is a retard.
It was fucking obvious to anyone with at least one braincell 9 was never coming to Switch.

The Loathsome Dung Eater's long lost cousin

He's about overpriced ports and unfinished games. This shit is intolerable.
On the other hand, who gives a fuck about too many JRPGs. PS2 or DS had shit tons of them and they were successful.

Nintendo fans didn’t grow up with JRPGs

N64 and GCfags didn't. At the very least anyone who had a SNES was at least tolerant of them

stop shilling your garbage channel, I've seen that gay lizard like 20 times in the past 2 months

>furfag rantsona

Attached: opinion discarded.jpg (800x800, 272.96K)

Most of these Youtube personalities who don't like JRPGs I find are people who have gaming as a major part of their identity but genuinely don't like video games any more. So they can stomach a 12 hour scimbo bimblo game but a 60-80 game is their worst nightmare come to life. But they can't say that out loud obviously, so they spin it as not liking JRPGs.

Attached: 1648266770805.png (500x500, 43.51K)

NINTENDO WHERES MY BING BING WAHOO

Uh oh, the furry rantsona has an opinion

Why do they use cartoon characters to represent their channel, is it because they are unoriginal and completely fucking ugly?

See people always say this, but 80% of N64 and GCN kids also had a GBA which was loaded with JRPGs

And what are you gonna do about it, bitch?

I really hate how negative youtube is. Everyone tears everything down. If it isnt a masterpiece its shit, it cant be average its shit etc.

>too many JRPGs
Get fucked haters. I love my RPGs. I really fucking love them. And the Switch is an amazing RPG machine. Most of Nintendo's systems have been.

This makes sense. Of the Four Horsemen of JRPG Hating (Scott the Woz, Josh Thomas, Arlo, and Dunkey) only Dunkey seems to actually enjoy video games themselves vs video game fandom "culture." Scott the Woz recently had a podcast and every game brought up he said he played for like two hours and dropped it. I think when you "make it" on YouTube in gaming sometimes the appeal of games becomes the videos you make rather than enjoying games

>Most of Nintendo's systems have been.
Wii U wasn't an RPG machine
Wii wasn't an RPG machine
GameCube wasn't an RPG machine
N64 wasn't an RPG machine
GBC wasn't an RPG machine

Insert that gorilla pic with the "nintendofan explaining why they don't like rpgs" caption. Why even take these people seriously? They go out of their way to buy unfinished garbage just because it's stuff they grew up with

BING BING WAHOO

WHO IS THIS FAGGOT
WHY ARE YOU NIGGERS POSTING HIM EVERY DAY

These 30 something nincels shitting and pissing themselves over not getting their scrimblo bimblo shit is so fucking pathetic. You are the ones EVERYONE is cringing at you fucking losers, too good for a shonen jrpg? Does it make you cringe? You don't get to cringe you skinnyfat neckbeard 4 eyes incel fucking losers, YOU are the cringe and everyone from the JRPG enthusiasts to the FIFA players to the PC gamers to the Snoy fanboys now it and despise you in unison.

>too many JRPGs
the brainrot of the westfag, this kid should go play dyke simulator #6 on playstation.

because it's shitposting to bait (you)s and bumps to the thread and you fell for it

Why are Nintendo YouTubers like this?

Attached: 1655389823762.jpg (531x269, 27.05K)