I've just finished Tyranny and was not expecting to enjoy it so much. What do anons think of Tyranny?

I've just finished Tyranny and was not expecting to enjoy it so much. What do anons think of Tyranny?

Attached: egs-tyrannygoldedition-obsidianentertainment-g1a-00-1920x1080-588867121.jpg (1920x1080, 467.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8f_hDms7yI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good game. Kinda fumbled the ending but decent. Don't like all these troons claiming Kyros is a woman though.

>Don't like all these troons claiming Kyros is a woman though.
I enjoyed the mystery of it but I guess it's a shame we never actually meet Kyros. We'll also never get a sequel...

Doesn't Tunon explicitly say that it's a she, ingame
I'm sure it's an actual ingame fact

Sirin uses both pronouns for Kyros. Kyros is non binary

Believe and renown shape reality in Tyranny at least in my interpretation of it. I think Kyros is beyond stuff like that already. Who knows what she or he was originally

It was good until it was suddenly over. Unfinished demo.
Also while Law-Mentor was adorable and I went fully out of my way to follow the established laws, I was kinda miffed that the game doesn't check whether you handle wall trespassers. I executed everyone that even set a foot into the forbidden zones but seems that matters jackshit.
Disliked the casting system as everyone that wasn't fully abusing the sigils was deadweight.

Attached: 1655659748272.png (250x295, 144.35K)

Wasted potential

Kyros bootlicker Judge Dredd playthrough is fun.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64.66K)

I hated the fucking whisps. That entire section felt like padding in an already short game.

You mean T(Y)RANNY? Pretty insufferable lore-wise, what with all the woke dipshittery.

I thought the game was going to be an introduction to something bigger honestly. Like it's decent for "testing the waters" but as is it's like playing a demo and never buying the full game.

It tried to do something really cool, had loads of potentials, and was really fun to play. However it is clearly not finished at all and was not a commercial success so we wont be getting more of it. Which makes me a bit sad. If it had been given a bigger budget and year more of development it would have been for the best.

All in all I do not regret buying it.

False advertisement. All the press material said you play as the villains right hand man but in reality you're forced to join either the authoritative, neutral, or chaos rebellious factions

It's another unfinished obsidian game

Absolute garbage, even worse than PoE

>even worse than PoE
Impossible

It's decent. Probably has the best magic system of any crpg. Good for a couple of playthroughs but it's obviously unfinished and production was gutted in favour of a shittier game.

Played it on release and never touched the DLC, but I liked it despite its issues and falling FAR fucking short of the general concept of being an Evil Arbiter. The magic system was overpowered as shit while still being incredibly fun.
I lucked into the Chaos route with the spooky assassin nigga, won over the big dick Judge by being an even bigger rules lawyer, and finished it by dropping a fat edict on the incoming army. kino
youtube.com/watch?v=i8f_hDms7yI

Sirin best girl

Attached: 1635297144349.png (400x300, 68.31K)

Wait, you can get the assassin guy on your side? I had to kill him on all my runs.

>Sirin best girl
based

>Sirin best girl
>tfw I missed her on my playthrough
I thought she was a Scarlet Chorus companion cause I went with Disfavored