This is your fire mage for tonight

This is your fire mage for tonight.

Attached: Misc_0043.jpg (2000x1232, 286.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/zv2fqm.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She certainly sets something on fire

How old?

Enough.

He's casting Firaga on my loins that much is true.

>he
What is Jessica was a boy haha
That would be a funny joke i think

me in the middle, left and right.

>What is

I made this "typo" yesterday. Could of sworn I typed "Maybe if".

too old

>All her alterntive outfits go to lengths to be 'sexy' or overly 'dominatrix' looking
>Meanwhile her OG design reigns supreme.

Any other examples of RPG characters where their default look is the superior one?

Attached: turtle_1f422.png (240x240, 10.94K)

I like how in the 3DS ending the everyone just assumes MC wants Jessica instead if he doesn't want the princess.

Some of them had a bit more cleveage than the vanilla outfit. That's about it, the vanilla one is superior.

what else changes in the 3ds version?

The princess should have had a bigger role, but i always saw her as the better pairing for the MC. Jessica and the PC don't really have a lot of chemistry between each other.

Oomph, she's making me Tingle. I want to Thwack her Puff-Puff and make them Bounce. Then I Accelerate by pulling aside her Lady's Thong and shoving my Nose for Treasure into her Pink Typhoon and let it Sizzle. Imagine after she Hip Drops to the floor and Blow Kiss to my Toxic Sword while I look into her Angel Eyes and she gives it the Lashings of Love with her tongue until I Magic Burst. Damn, I want to Multithrust her Pearly Gates without any Holy Protection until I Kaboom a Sexy Beam all over her Padfoot.
After we Bang and are Kasapped I want to Snooze with her.

Attached: 1530390778232.png (400x300, 173.93K)

fucking kek

No thanks. I'll take the spear wielding brawler instead. files.catbox.moe/zv2fqm.mp4

Attached: 1640099663370.jpg (1280x720, 195.51K)

No, this is my mage for tonight
>Ka-SIZZ!

Attached: 1631876907838.jpg (720x960, 62.73K)

how do you have chemistry with a brick wall?

Burning sensations in that region mean you should visit a doctor.

By having your only scenes be turning human and talking to MC. Jessica had more going on with the rest of the party, neither of which pair up well with her. Though i am not gonna sit here and speak ill of anyone pairing her up with my main man Angus.

Yangus is for Red.