Master Duel

Use him now before he gets the inevitable ban thanks to Splights

Attached: Toad Alone.jpg (420x614, 113.4K)

Im not looking forward to Kragen Control becoming even shitter

>use him now until he gets banned in two years
I dont want to make a paleo deck

I will in my Fluffal deck and then just play Tearelements as the new my new fusion deck until they ban all the fairies.

This is the best card for the event.

Attached: url(25).jpg (450x600, 109.3K)

Attached: 1597369108147.jpg (476x694, 111.69K)

>inevitable ban thanks to Splights
Toad should have been banned even back then because its the worst designed omni-negate in the entire game. Unironically more cancerous than the Griffon Rider or Baronne de Fleur, holy shit.

Does anyone know if sky striker manga chapter 3 is coming out this week?

Attached: Ace.jpg (2048x1901, 528.12K)

b-bros?

Attached: 2022-06-21 19_49_29-The Rock Smile Nibiru Token PRISMATIC RARE _ Etsy Australia.png (1113x630, 468.67K)

This is the second best card in the game, literally only behind Maxx C
Its even limited in the OCG

Cope, this game would be a whole lot more better if negates were designed like toad i.e. requiring a cost to activate and requiring extremely specific materials. Unlike extremely generic trash omninegates like baronne.

>play Limit 1 event
>they normal summon Thoroughblade

Every fucking time

Attached: 127271.jpg (382x558, 71.57K)

>requiring a cost to activate and requiring extremely specific materials.
>"""""cost"""""
>"""""specific"""""

You're right, but you are also retarded
Quite the combo

Forgot the part that toad bonce back and aqua have support out of ass to shit another one?

Attached: 1654435736360.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

Bro your called by? Your dd crow?

negated
btw, when Toadally was unlimited, aquanigger could put 3 of them on the board
enjoy that thought

Unban when?

Attached: mmire.png (478x695, 767.49K)

Yeah but toad isnt at 3, and if your called by the grave is getting negated as well then the toad isnt the problem

>Primal Being Token
>doesn't shop the Rock's face onto the actual primal being token art, instead opting for just copying on Nibiru's art and pasting it there
lazy, not worth $11.

I'm sorry user, I got sick of trying to win with my equip spell deck after only pulling off two wins in a over a dozen matches with loaner decks.
I went to the dark side and just made a stun deck.

>my equip spell deck
only one deck can pull that off reliably and its a halq combo niggery

Your suicide?

KEK
she cute tho

Attached: 2022-06-21 20_24_42-Melffy Mommy Yu-gi-oh Amigurumi Plush _ Etsy Australia.png (1371x818, 599.99K)

kneel

Attached: zeuoh.jpg (902x900, 734.5K)

What happened to the other thread?

It was Ben Kei Kaiju, complete with Des Scissors to try and hit for a 5000 effect damage kill. Literally every time Scissors got a chance he got hit by Droplet, Veiler, or Honest.

Never ever, stun tranny.

I meant ranked.
But yes, that would never work, half you deck is made of concrete blocks. I dont even think Ben Kei have searchers outside RotA and Isolde is banned