This kills the contrarian weeb

>This kills the contrarian weeb

Attached: todd wins.jpg (846x1050, 300.54K)

I like both.

Skyrim has always been the king.
Any Forums has a hateboner against western and popular games

Why should I care about corporations reviewing things to sell to me?

You were fooled by Any Forums the game is shit and I will explain why:

>No indication of where roads lead
>No hint to what enemies are weak to
>No hint of when enemies are alone or in groups
>No warning to avoid status effects
>No clue to which items are masterworks

I don't know how people defend this game.

>This kills the contrarian weeb
...how does their thing being more niche than big dumb popular thing kill a contrarian? That's what gives them life, retard.

I liked the 12 minute presentation where they had to remind everyone that DD even existed so that people could be hyped for a title card at the end. Can't wait to play the next one in 2026.

>game journalists and retards like bad games
truly shocking

Attached: modding Bethesda games.webm (624x352, 2.95M)

>Mainstream Game gets insanely high ratings from (((Critics))) that are far higher than the people rate it.
>More niche Game gets rated somewhat fairly
Who is this killing again? It actually emboldens them you absolute Mongoloid.

they both suck

I'd say those are some great numbers considering the DD playerbase is a minuscule fraction of the skyrim playerbase. What is this supposed to prove?

Your point, OP?

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (329x371, 208.37K)

skyrim is a garbage fucking game
incredibly boring and incredibly basic

to be fair Fallout 76 is unironically Bethesda's best work since Morrowind. That's faint fucking praise but nevertheless at least it has skill checks and actual build variety.

Attached: Fallout.gif (822x594, 3.92M)

now imagine what those numbers would be if Skyrim only had the same modding ability as DD.

All you fucking weirdos with your fat naked lizard women would have to go somewhere else to get your rocks off.

Really getting a lot of milage out of this joke huh?

Now where's that asswipe who posts his Seinfeld pawns in every thread?

it deserves to be shat on for all the problems it had prior to and during its release, item shop is also a scummy practice - but in its core, this is pretty much fallout 4 with a multiplayer aspect slapped on it and it has almost exactly the same pros and cons as f4 does

Skyrim is normie garbage.
The combat is trash, the magic is trash, the bosses are trash, the music is trash.

dd is bad even by normalfag standards

>normalfags standards
No such thing.

>Really getting a lot of milage out of this joke huh?
It's pretty funny when someone falls for it though.

I never really understood how popular dragons dogma got. Capcom released an unfinished game full of neat ideas but it never went anywhere. Then they proceeded to rerelease the game as dark arisen and still leave it unfinished. I'll admit I had fun for my single playthrough but it's not a game I would ever want to replay in its current state.

Attached: 0204.jpg (1140x1600, 369.56K)

ps360 babbies who grew up with it can now post here. that's it.

Good. I don't want normalfags dirty hands on my stuff.

>Fallout 4 without the shitty story, actual roleplaying mechanics and a better map with a lot more content
Seems pretty based to me

We've had this pasta longer than you've been alive, tourist.

I don't get it.