Well, Any Forums?

Well, Any Forums?

Would you?

Attached: Sonic Advance remaster.png (701x1136, 1.51M)

>remastered
With what?
Shitty sprite edits by hoodrat sonic spriters at DA?

Fuck no. Those games sucked ass. The only reason I ever owned 2 was for the tiny chao garden.

Will it have Blaze?

Attached: tumblr_oxfdwdiXqy1w1kerio1_500.gif (417x226, 431.64K)

no

I'd buy it for Sonic Battle alone, honestly. Give it some kind of Online Battle feature so I can use my Emerl against other people's and it's perfect.

>Chao Garden fags
go play Animal Crossing then, babyfuckers.

They better have damn good shaders. Hard no otherwise.

It would just be Shadow Emerls with Cream Heal and Chaos Gamma stance everywhere.

Eh, I got tired of waiting for a rerelease and just replayed my GBA copies this year. And the Rush games. General result was, IMO, Rush Adventure is actually a lot better than I gave it credit for, but the others kind of aged like milk.

Exactly
Fucking hell, how they made some tiny rabbit overpowered as shit.

I would buy it just for Sonic Battle

Rush Adventure was pretty good.
In fact, it's pretty much Phantom Hourglass if it was a good game.

Can't deny that, still think it'd be fun. For every 3 meta bandwagonners, there's at least one guy trying fun builds.
Which is a shitty ratio, but it's better than nothing.

I assume Shadow will be added for the advance games?

Advance 1 and 3 would need some polish to the overall level design. But I think 2 is kino and one of the best 2D sonic games ever made.

Why? Anything can emulate GBA games these days

if the advance games got a screen estate boost from 240x160 to at least 320x180, made getting to the special stages in advance 2 easier, and a remastered soundtrack for all the GBA games then i may consider

This.

My only gripe with 2 is finding those fucking special coins. but either way, I consider the Sonic GBA library superior to the DS games

No, because I have a deck and can emulate with portability. I don't have to resort to being a switch port beggar.

Have sex with all those characters? Of course

Isnt this impossible due to copyright faggotry or something about THQ?

sonic rush collection when

It would be impossible for a US release, but they could just release it only in the Japanese eshop with a language toggle.

You realize animal crossing is nothing like the chao garden right? You’re just being a faggot for the sake of being a faggot and everyone knows it.

Nope. I’d rather just get the originals if I really wanted to play them.

The stages in sonic advance 2 are fucking garbage dude, they’re not interesting or fun, the only good part is the music but that can be said for just about any sonic game.

I will never, for the life of me, understand why they always place 2d sonic in the middle of the goddamn screen instead of on the left, with a camera pan to the right when he turns around, especially for the gba games on their tiny little screen. It makes playing them feel like ass where you have to memorize and anticipate what happens next in a level rather than react normally

based bichad

No because those games are terrible. Dimps only got it right once with Rush and then promptly fucked it up again with Rush Adventure.

It's filler slow burn junk for women like you, go play it

I’m more of a man than you’ll ever be.

You will never be a man.