Any Forums approved character action games

Any Forums approved character action games

Attached: jetstreamsam.jpg (1024x575, 54.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/fas1qe.ogg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>MGReddit

how do you guys know what's trending on reddit? Do you browse reddit? Seems like it. If so you have to go

100% they are from twitter and see it there first from a reddit page and then post here.

>n-n-no! ur reddit!!!
fuck off

Attached: Kreia.png (220x342, 115.32K)

Are we really so old that we're starting to see "MGR is reddit" posts? Any Forums loved this game ever since it came out. Fuck the secondaries from Reddit who are only in it for the STANDING HERE memes.

What exactly defines a game being character action?
At first i assumed it was the existence of multiple playable characters but apparently that is not the case (and the DLCs in MGR are very minor anyway). Would for example Furi count as character action?

Attached: furi.jpg (800x800, 128.94K)

more like people ignored the obnoxious fanbase on release but after 10 years of rabid brainless fanboys spamming garbage lyrics threads for their overrated sacred cow game people eventually lost their patience and are finally telling you faggots to fuck off

RED SUN

Attached: 7085 - armor clothes cyborg glasses grey_eyes metal_gear open_mouth soyjak sundowner tattoo variant cobson vidya white_skin.jpg (722x720, 133.5K)

Yeah, well, TIME TO LEAVE THEM ALL BEHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND

They’re just fast paced action games with minimal RPG elements, user

The only genre name more useless than character action is hack&slash

>Are we really so old that we're starting to see "MGR is reddit" posts?
No, it's just this shitty board being contrarian as always
MGR got relatively popular recently due to a youtuber making a video on it and a lot of zoomers have latched onto the game which in turn has made Any Forums contrarians have to flip their position.

I only bought it out of spite for DmC:DMC. And I gritted my teeth and did my best to super shit on that game every time I could with Rising. I came back to it the other day and the game itself is dog shit. I still love the music and the set pieces but the moment to moment gameplay is a dog turd on top of a cat turd on top of a dead bird drying in the sun for a decade.

Yes.
RED SUN OVER PARADISE
"Hack & slash" is more reserved for musou games like Dynasty Warriors or Sengoku Basara.

>I came back to it the other day and the game itself is dog shit.
To each their own, I suppose. Can't please everyone.

Attached: top sun.jpg (500x540, 140.5K)

files.catbox.moe/fas1qe.ogg
>mfw staying up to 4 AM to edit this on a whim
>a joke so obvious that if I actually tried looking for it I could probably find multiple attempts at the same thing

Attached: 1389637135609.png (275x442, 158.92K)

FPBP
Kamiya is a fucking hack and Platinum has made zero (0) good games ever

>Kamiya having anything to do with MGR
lol. lmao, even.
>Platinum has made zero (0) good games ever
[citation needed]

I was introduced to this game by an SFM of the Sundowner Boss Cutscene but the characters are replaced with ones from another game, ended up starting it last night and finished it today, good game, will play again.

>will play again
try the Jetstream Sam and Blade Wolf DLC. They're free, you probably have them pre installed and available after beating main story

yeah, was gonna do those later, they come with the game (at least on PC)

>MGR got relatively popular recently
>popular
you braindead faggots keep repeating this but I would hardly call a game getting momentary recognition from some faggot youtuber “popular”. MGReddit threads barely ever make it to 50 replies despite 10 threads being spammed on here at a time

kek u got btfo like a bitch fuck out of here before i knoch you the fuck up Ur Not The First Person I Fucking Destroyed Cause There Talking Shit On Your Little Computer Fucking Faggot

hey dude i LOLED at ur commend xD

@(._.)@ iHaz a munkey :DDDDDD

>Retard that doesn't understand what "relatively" means
It's more popular than it has been in the past few years

PEDOPHILE DETECTED KYS NOW

Attached: 14201 - closed_mouth disgusted ear frown glasses punisher_face soyjak stubble variant nojak.png (443x523, 35.56K)

MGR
Bayonetta 1
DMC 1 and 3
Ys pre-7
God hand
These are all objectively great and most reasonable Any Forumsedditors will agree, with tourists being the primary vessels of contention.
There are other games that I think are good but not good enough to be included here. Additionally, any game I haven't played also hasn't been included.