Yeah if I lived in a fantasy world I'd totally be a wizard

>Yeah if I lived in a fantasy world I'd totally be a wizard.
>No I don't know anything about history, mathematics, or science. Yes I'm monolingual. What does that have to do anything?
>I'd be a wizard because... BECAUSE I'M JUST THAT SPECIAL OK!?!?

Attached: 3P2tRcv.jpg (500x587, 30.06K)

Attached: 1642636186329.gif (368x368, 2.93M)

>lived in a fantasy world
Most fictional worlds are not worth living in.

Attached: 1655764156474.jpg (750x720, 107.74K)

i'd be a paladin with a huge hairy cock and i would fuck all the elf sluts

i'd rather be a druid. at least there being monolingual is okay

>implying wizards care about what happens outside of their towers
you will never be a wizard

>No I don't know anything about history, mathematics, or science. Yes I'm monolingual. What does that have to do anything?
YOU DON'T NEED TO FUCKING KNOW NERDY ASS SHIT TO BE A FUCKIN WIZARD DUMBASS LMFAO! What a fucking stupid fucking take. I don't know shit about mathematics or scientists but I always main a Wizard. dumbass.

actually I'd be a wizard because I'm a 30 years old virgin

All your memory slots are already wasted on mundane shit while I have plenty of capacity for arcane mysteries left, you nerd!

>not being the town drunk who begs for coins

Holy shit PLEASE let me have the one cope that makes me feel any self-respect. Thinking about how good of a fantasy mage I'd be is my one and only coping mechanism at this point.

Attached: 1654910001030.png (226x311, 22.72K)

Occultism exists in real life, being mathematician here isn’t the equivalent to being a wizard in a fantasy world. Being a wizard in this world is.

Attached: 8E899BF6-1C86-46E9-90F7-244029E1DEA1.jpg (394x479, 26.62K)

Just be a real Mage:

mega.nz/folder/jlEwhYyJ#iK4mVC4y5iwk_cr3eIpX4g

someone explain why retards and fatties can’t grow proper beards

>monolingual
foreigners still gloating about having to learn other superior languages…

I'd be a thief.

Attached: yangus.jpg (800x700, 130.77K)

What class would the neckbeard be? Tradesman like a blacksmith? Guildshall clerk?

cute bread cat

Yeah but you can't cast fireballs in real life so it's kinda lame compared to fantasy worlds

Wizards are gay and retarded doing calculus and geometry to draw their gay and retarded shapes in their gay and retarded towers
I'd be a dragonblood sorcerer and just cast fireball without any gay and retarded diagrams or reading comprehension

Just party in the astral